Chapter Three

-Seven months later-

Claire Pov.

Eight months. Jim's been gone for four months. I'm sitting by the bridge like I normally have been doing these past couple of months. Just to feel close to Jim. I came here straight from my doctor's appointment. I'm having a girl and I couldn't be more excited. My parents turned Enrique's room into his and my baby's room. I was thinking about names for our baby when the bridge started to open just before I could get up Jim jumped out of the bridge just as I got up he slashed the bridge down. Just as it hit the ground I heard a small cry.

Enrique. Jim

I ran to Jim well, more of wobbled to them and hugged Jim the best I could.

Jim Pov.

I was shushing Enrique when I suddenly fell arms around me. I instantly knew it was Claire. Something was different though. Her stomach grew. I thought I was imaging until I pulled away and looked down. My eyes widened. She looked pregnant. Then I looked at her and she was looking down and had a blush on her cheek.

"Claire, what's this?" I asked. She took Enrique and put him on her stomach the best she could.

"Congratulations! We're having a girl!" she said as she hugged Enrique close to her. I was shocked. What did she mean by 'we're'.

"Claire, what do you mean by 'we're'? Do you mean-'' I was cut off by a pair of lips on mine. claires. I didn't hesitate to kiss her back and when she pulled away she said the most shocking thing and I swear my heart had to have stopped for a minute or two.

"Jim, you have a daughter," I felt tears brimming my eyes. Claire wiped a tear from my cheek. Just as she did I pulled her into a tight hug, well as tight as you can with her stomach and Enrique in the way.

"nooo" Enrique mumbled in our chests. We pulled away and Claire looked shocked. Enriqure leaned over to me so I took off my armor and grabbed him out of Claire's arms as he was heavy and I didnt want him to hurt the baby.

"He said his first word, Jim!" she said excitedly.

"Hey Enrique, who's that?" I said pointing to claire

"Laire!" he said happily

"Good job! Who am I?" I said as I tickled his sides and bounced him up and down.

"Im!" he said as he clapped his hands together.

"Good job Enrique!" I said in my baby voice.

I hugged him close to me and bounced up and down as he giggled, I then tossed him up and down as he sreaked and laughed loudly. As he laughed I started to chuckle lightly. I hugged him close to me when I looked over his shoulder and noticed Claire had a tear down her cheek.

"Claire" I said as I walked over to her "what's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Yeah everythings fine. amazing auchally. I love you, you know that," she said to me. It has been so long since I had heard those words. I was so happy.

"I love you too Claire with all my heart and I love our baby girl and I love you Enrique," I said as I moved to hug claire.

"Let's get you home I know someone who will be very happy to see you," I saw her pull out her shadow staff. I quickly put my hand on hers.

"Let's walk. Just the four of us," I say as I grab her hand.

"What about all the trolls won't they see you?" she questioned. Oh yeah.

"Okay but only under the bridge," she nodded and portaled us to under the bridge.

We walked all the way to my house Enrique on my shoulder and Claire's hand in mine. We got to my house and walked in.