Chapter 2

The guard who stabbed Elisha fell lifelessly on the floor with no movement. Blood oozed out from the gunshot on his forehead.

"A fucking dog dare to stab my woman!" A voice similar to enraged beast roared in the hallway.

He stood tall in the dark hallway, the murderous aura around him makes people succumb in fear.

Elisha didn't have a slightest reaction. But, her tired body gave out and fell on floor.

Allen immediately rushed towards Elisha. He held her in his arms with strong grip afraid she would vanish into thin air. Although he loves her unconditionally, he can't tolerate betrayal no matter whoever it is.

"Elisha, how could you think of running away from me?!  How dare you to betray me?! You knew I hate betrayal the most..." Allen yelled gripping her too tightly nearly her stopping blood circulation.

Elisha couldn't help but look at his handsome face which could make any girl go crazy. It's one of the reasons she fell head over heels for this guy. She tried her very best in everything so she can match up to him. His love is nothing but toxic. He doesn't know the difference between loving someone and caging someone forcefully. He treated her as his favorite pet. All he did to her was only to use her as shield for evil intentions and a slave to warm his bed.

"... I'll call the doctor and save you... I'll forgive your betrayal and treat you like before...even better.... just promise me, you'll came back to my side, stay with me forever and forget about ever leaving or betraying me again... promise me!" Allen words were overbearing and arrogant but at the same time there was a fear in his voice. Fear of losing her.

"N... never." Elisha could read him like an open book. She knew how much he loves her, yet she couldn't get his complete heart. Their relationship is complicated and toxic.

Elisha knew no matter what her answer is, he will make her stay in this rotten place. So, all she could do now is to free herself. With little amount of energy left in her body, Elisha placed her hands on the dagger on her chest and pushed it deep inside damaging her vital nerves.

Allen’s eyes widened looking at the move she just pulled. He was too shocked to do anything.

'Does she want to leave me so badly at the cost of her life??'

'Has she ever loved me like I did??'

'NO! I wouldn't let you go even if you die!!'

'You're mine! Only mine! Dead or alive!'

"Elisha! Get up! You want to leave me?!.... Never!! ... Whether you live or die I’ll decided! You have no fucking rights! to take your life!" Allen shook Elisha furiously.

But he didn't get any response from her. Elisha was already half-conscious drifting away towards her final destination.

"Eli… ELISHA!.... YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DIE!!" Allen was like beast on rampage. He hardly realised tears streaming down his face.

Elisha could barely hear his voice calling for her.

'Allen... is this how my fate ends? Is it for this end, I endured all your tortures? Is it for this end, I lost all my family… my everything?.... If given a chance to rewrite my fate, I will never cross my path with you. If I get an opportunity to relive again…. I will never meet you or any of you.....I'm tired of living like a dead person... I pray this is the last time I see you...'

A lone tear slipped from the corner of her eyes. This would be the last tear she will shed.

Before losing her conscious completely, three peoples face appeared in one frame. As if replaying her whole life. But, strangely most of her memory are around people who turned her world upside down. It's as if her existence or the people before meeting 'them' never existed. They made her that way. They all made her live like a dead person. She didn't know how to describe them.

Her heart ached for all the grief she suffered, every fibre in her body was thirsty for revenge.

Feeling no moments from her, Allen panicked. His hands trembled as he held her.

'NO! No! noo.... You also left me...'

Minutes passed as he sat there holding Elisha's cold body. No one dared to say anything, they were afraid of even breathing heavily. Their boss sitting quietly is nothing but a storm before calm.

After few minutes, finally Allen got up. He looked even more scary with his calm look. Fixing his tie, he turned around to leave before commanding.

"Dispose her body." 

As he walked away from her body the left wing of mansion where Elisha was caged for years exploded. Everyone fell on floor trying desparately to grab anything for support as the ground beneath them shook from the impact. It was like a earthquake. The dark surrounding with moonless night glowed in blood red like a sea of fire. It was like wrath of the demon god. Fire began spreading all over the mansion in just minutes swallowing everything on its way. That was no normal fire.

In the midst of raging fire laid Elisha. Her revenge was completed at cost of her life. Her only regret was meeting 'them'.

----

Here goes another chapter.