Birth of london 💕👶

Mani pov 3:00 a.m Brooklyn, NY

I was woken up to a very sharp pain in my lower abdomen and instantly shot up once I felt a wet sensation going down my leg "oh no." I started to panic a little as I grabbed my phone checking the time seeing it was only three in the morning and I haven't even been laid down for more than a half an hour,I slowly got out of bed and took deep breaths as I slowly made my way to the closet getting sum Supreme sweatpants and made my way back over to my phone grabbing it off the charger calling my ex-boyfriend , after about three rings he finally picked up and spoke in a sleepy voice "hello?" I breathed out thanking God it wasn't his rachet ass of a girlfriend "hey Martezz my water broke" I spoke calmly so he didn't panic which failed "what?! I'm in my way." He hung up before I even got to respond.

I shook my head grabbing the hospital bag putting it beside my bed and went to my notes on my phone to count my contractions and timing of how fast they were coming which were about 4 minutes apart, not even five minutes later I heard my front door open and my name being called almost instantly forgetting I gave Martezz a key I calmed down from my panicked instinct "mani ?!" I heard a lot of footsteps so I knew he brought someone with him "I'm in my room tezz !" I shouted so he could hear me and he came into my room with a worried face "you ready to go?" I nodded and he grabbed my hand then helped me up picking me up in the process and carefully but quickly rushed me downstairs while siah grabbed the hospital and baby bag.

We finally got to the hospital and got me checked, I'm 7 dialated and have 3 more to go so for right now we were just walking around the hospital talking about random shit and tryna figure out names for my daughter "aye the first thing we gonna do is teach her how to shoot cause all the disrespectful shit lil niggas be doing out here gonna get them beat the fuck up." I rolled my eyes at Martezz as him and Tj capped each other up "man fuck outta hea y'all ain't teaching my baby no dumb shit." I chuckled and then I felt a really bad contraction and grabbed onto Martezz arm for support to keep me from falling "ouchhhh" I squealed and bent over a little as tj  put pressure on my back rubbing it a little "you good mama, you think you ready to push?" I nodded my head yes and I got myself together.