morning sloppy toppy😜

Shanty pov
I sat up straight and yawned while stretching out my arms. I looked over to my right and saw Dylan sleeping still. He was mumbling sumthin in his sleep but I couldn't figure out wat he was saying.I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and pressed the power button, I read the time and it's 9:45 am."Damn this is a surprise. Never woke up this early" I laughed as I got out of bed and walked to my bathroom.

Oreo woke up and followed me.I turned the faucet on and grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste. I brushed my teeth for 2 mins then gargled sun mouthwash.Next i washed my face with a unscented dove bar soap.

I peeked out the bathroom door to see Dylan tossing and turning in his sleep. He tossed the covers off of him for jus a lil until it was jus below his waist.I walked out the bathroom after turning off the bathroom light. I got bacc into bed and rested my bacc against the headboard.

I looked at Dylan and this nigga had his mouth half way open like night if u don't close yo mouth.An idea came into my mind which made me lick my lips and smirk. I straddled his waist, "babeyy" I whined He didn't move

Dill " I bounced up and down on him while I was straddling his waist."Mamas quit doing allat" he spoke as his eyes furrowed"So u not gon get yo ass up"  I said as I laughed while grinding on him making his dick get hard.He didn't even say anything bacc but jus laid there with his mouth still halfway open while snores came out. I'm lowkey tryna get him mad."Ight fine bitch. I'll wake yo ass up" I got off him and went under the covers.

I pulled down his Ethika briefs and his dick sprung out.I bit my lip and smirked to myself as I stroke his dick up and down very slowly as my lips came in contact with his tip lightly sucking it.He still ain't even moved . Ight I'll fosho wake this nigga  up. I put him halfway in my mouth while I was stroking him.