Fucking pt2

You know ion like that teasing shit, but you look mad good, where you going?"
Picking up some shit for my damn grandma , why
Im about to pull up on you.
How long will it take you to get here?You'on live that far, gimmie ten but make sure you put on your puff jacket it's a brick outside." He said, focusing his attention on the road."Heard you." Hanging up my phone, I sat down on the couch.After about twenty minutes had passed, Josiah finally pulled up blasting his loud ass music.mike lock the door!" I shouted as I headed out the front door and hopped into Josiah car.

What's up baby?" He placed his hands around my face, leaving a  kiss on my lips."I thought you said ten minutes
I frowned, buckling my seatbelt."Why you bugging? I'm here now right?" He placed his hands back on the wheel, driving off.
Took you long enough.
Crybaby ass
You look good daddy." I rubbed my hand against his thigh."You too mama."Plugging my phone up to the aux, I scrolled through my playlist looking for bed of lies ,hey Siri, play bed of lies by nicki Now playing Bed of lies by nicki .

Skip car ride

Walking into the house, I sat the few groceries that we bought down on the kitchen table."Where nana?" Josiah asked, shutting the front door behind us."She went to work, it's just me & mike ."Un-bagging everything I placed the food in the fridge. Josiah walked up from behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "You smell so good." He stuck his face in the crook of my neck."Stop siahh mike is still here." I chuckled, pushing him off of me."mike probably sleep, you gone give me some?" He grasped my breasts with his large hands, giving them a squeeze."I doubt that he's sleep and besides Josiah really? In my grandmothers house...
Why you fronting? I know you want me just as bad as you want me." He picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist.Kicking my legs a little, I slapped his shoulder. Put me down siah uh-uh.

TBC......