The trap greet

Josiah POV

So I'm at the trap chilling waiting on the new crew to get here .so I walk in the kitchen to finish getting these damn drinks and food . I make it down stairs to bring the food and drink down . I was walking when I got a damn knock on my door so I'm guessing one of the new crew is here so I go to open the door .

Kole POV
So I just made it to this house where we are supposed to meet so I pulled into the drive way and turned my car off and locked my door and then I made my way up to the door when I got there I knocked on the door . some dark skin guy let me I'm guessing he's the boss .

Jameek POV
So I'm driving down the street to make it to this trap greet for this job but my damn tire wanted to blow out so I had to call a tow truck to take me to a tire shop .so when I was done at the tire shop I put my gps back on and started driving to the house I make it to the house. I park on the sidewalk and look my door then I knocked on the door of the house.

Roderick POV
I'm driving down the street to get to this meet and greet when the police pulled me over .the officer walked up to my window and said you was going pretty fast sir .I said my bad officer my mom just called me and told me she was in pain I said lying.the officer said well I'm let you off with a warning have a good day . You to officer I said .now I'm back on the and after like 5 minutes I pulled up and got out and knocked and I went and waited to see what was going on .

Will they like each other?
Will this job work out ?
TBC.......