9 You taste like candy

Start from the beginning

"You have the most spectacular body. I have to say, I'm a little obsessed with you," he admitted.

"Ooh, an indecent obsession," I said, touching Alistair's forearm. "Let's talk about our fantasies. Do you like shaven, neatly trimmed, or completely natural?"

"Hmm," he thought out loud, "I'm a fan of all three."

"But if you had to pick one, which would you choose?"

"With you?"

"Yeah, with me."

"I like your little landing strip. It's hot. But I want to see you go natural one day. I like pubic hair because it's raw, wild, and primal. How about you?"

Stroking his arm, I confessed, "I like your pubic curls. You're right, there's something so raw and fucking sexy about going natural. It's part of what makes you so darn manly, and it turns me on."

"Let's talk about our experiences," Alistair suggested. "You're an incredibly sexy woman, and I want to know everything about you."

"Everything?" my voice hitched. "I keep my bedroom secrets locked."

I said nothing more, so Alistair spoke. "I'll start. Despite not using a bondage horse before, I enjoy BDSM. Whips, handcuffs, and spanking. How about you?"

Chuckling, I responded, "You know that BDSM is part of my sex life. I also like some fun with two or more partners. What's your experience?"

"The more, the merrier," he replied with a satisfied smirk.

"How many?"

"Ah, wouldn't you like to know, sweetheart?"

"How about anal sex?" I asked. "Do you give, receive, or both?"

"I do both. Now, Vera, which gender do you prefer?"

"Mmm, I like all types of people. And you?"

"I prefer women, but I've had sex with men," Alistair confessed. "It's my turn to ask the next question. Age difference-younger or older?"

"I've been with both," I admitted. "The youngest was a construction worker six years younger, and the oldest was a partner of a law firm in his mid-fifties."

Alistair raised one eyebrow, then said, "Interesting choices. My ex is an older woman, and the youngest I've been with is twenty-one. Tell me about your construction worker."

"Oh, he was working near my apartment and I happened to walk by. We started talking and the rest is history."

"What's his name? Maybe I should hire him to fix a few things in my apartment building."

"Do you expect me to remember names?" I scoffed, causing Alistair to laugh.

"Moving along, what haven't you done yet?" I asked.

"You," Alistair said, staring at me.

"I want you," he repeated. He put the washcloth away and massaged my throbbing clit, sweetening my appetite for sex. "Now, tell me what you want, love."

"I want you to please me," I whispered, kissing his jawline and up toward his earlobe. I fed on his sexual energy, nourishing him with mine in exchange. We gave and took what belonged to one another, nipping and tasting the salt of each other's warm skin.

"I aim to please you," he promised.

His long, nimble fingers played with my nub, causing my breath to hitch with a heightened sensation. He tilted his jaw at an angle and sucked my fragile, exposed neck. I felt the love bites, causing my inner walls to clench with excitement.

I stood up and pressed my sex into Alistair's face, rubbing his hair and pushing his head against my thin, dark landing strip.

"Give me what I need," I begged as he began to suck on my core noisily. The sensations from his tongue flicked throughout my body like energetic pulses, switching me on and making me come alive.

The moans that escaped from his lips revealed his beggared need for the most intimate part of my body, triggering my pulse to race with sexual ferocity. The cool air against the wetness of my skin hardened my nipples into pebbles while the strong aroma of our sex-infused bodies, blended with vanilla and roses, infiltrated my nostrils.

"Ooh, you're a pro," I moaned, feeling Nirvana approaching. I rolled my head back and closed my eyes while he lapped the cream that flowed from me. Each time I felt closer to building a climax, I toyed with his hair and pressed his face harder into me with a confident assertion.

The professional flicking of Alistair's tongue, combined with his suction technique on my core, escalated to a buildup of intense feelings that felt out of this world.

"That's it, bad boy! Fuck me with your mouth!" I ordered, rubbing his hair in circular motions.

"Mmm, you're delicious," he murmured, then continued plundering me with his dirty, filthy mouth.

"Oh, I'm going to come soon!" I shouted, feeling a surge of addiction pulsate throughout my body.

"God, Vera! You're so tasty!" he growled like a starved animal devouring a meal. His tongue lashed against my nub as he sucked with ferocity, unleashing the mother of orgasms.

"Alistair!" I screamed, releasing an intense climax. Rising waves of sensations rolled, one high after another high, sending me over the edge.

The satisfaction of the stimulation had me gasping short breaths as he gazed up with his angel eyes. His mouth was wet with my juices.

"Oh, that felt so good," I sighed, rubbing his head.

"You're so tasty. You're better than dessert," my angel replied, licking his lips.

Alistair Scott knew the art of cunnilingus.

A/N: Like it so far? Follow me for updates on this story and new stories