17

VALENTINO

As I drove, I couldn't stop myself from continually sneaking glances at Mariah, admiring the way the green dress clung to her and brought out her complexion.

"Focus on the road, Santori," she ordered finally, looking at me with a smirk as she said so. "The park?" She questioned when she realized I had brought her to yet another park, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Don't look so confused. You haven't even seen the best part," I told her as I opened the car door for her, wrapping my hand around her waist as I led her down one of the trails.

"Oh my gosh," she sighed when her gaze landed on the decorations set out in front of us, a hand placed over her chest.

After consulting with Ashti, I found a place that set up the nicest picnics for dates. They let me choose the foods that I wanted and the decorations based off of what they had in stock, so that everything would be how Mariah liked it.

Laid on the white blanket were two large, rust orange floor pillows for us to sit on while we ate off of the trays in front of us. Around the blanket, a bunch of fake candles were set up to give a romantic illumination to the whole set up.

"How did you do this?" She practically yelled as she rushed over to the set up, her eyes bright as she took everything in.

"That's for me to know," I told her with a chuckle, caught by surprise when she bounded over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist, kissing me deeply.

She took my hand and we sat down in front of our food, lifting the lids to reveal the meals that I had chosen for us.

"You know me so well," she laughed as she took a bite of the pasta I had chosen for her, while I got a steak instead. "This is amazing!"

"I'm glad you like it."

As we ate, she couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the decorations were, how great I was for planning this, and how many pictures I was gonna have to take of her.

When we finished eating, we laid back on the blanket—hand-in-hand—and looked up at the sky as the sun neared the horizon. It was now a beautiful, deep purple with small hints of pink and orange.

"Do you ever think about how many people there really are in this world? I mean, the fact that we're even here together right now is crazy considering how many other people could have been here instead," she spoke, turning to face me, searching my face with her big, brown eyes.

"I think about that a lot. The fact that we happened to he born in the same century, live in the same city, and be at that club at the same time," I told her honestly, feeling butterflies in my stomach as I looked over at her. I hadn't felt that feeling in a long time.

"This was honestly the best date I've been on," she told me, reaching over and grabbing my wrist as she turned on her side to look at me. "You still haven't given me the chance to plan anything for us."

"You still have time. But until then...this date isn't over."

I sat up and reached into one of the coolers that was provided, pulling out a bottle of champagne and two flutes. I poured the champagne and passed one of the chutes to her before grabbing one of the speakers they also provided. I connected my phone and smiled at the song that immediately began to play.

"Is this my playlist?" She questioned excitedly, a permanent smile on her face.

After finishing our champagne, I let her convince me to dance with her after about ten minutes of declining. As a slow song that she claimed she loved came on, I wrapped my hands around her waist as she did the same around my neck, swaying in sync to the music.

Before I knew it, we were once again laid on the blanket, our lips connected as we let our hands roam each other's bodies.

"As much as I want to take you on this blanket," I started, as she moved to unbutton my shirt, "I'll probably be charged extra for getting it dirty. And they're coming to get it soon."

"That's okay. Thank you for such a wonderful night,"'she smiled, pressing a kiss to my cheek before we stood and walked back to the car.

As soon as we got back in the car, her lips were back on mine as she trailed her hands down my torso until she reached the bulge in my pants.

"Fuck," I groaned as she cupped it in her hand before unbuckling my belt.

She pulled my pants slightly down my legs before taking me into her mouth and getting to work. She wrapped her hands around it as she bobbed her head quickly.

I pressed her head down a bit, listening as she gagged which only turned me on even more. She continued going, the only sounds filling the car being my groans and me hitting the back of her throat.

She wiped her mouth as she lifted her head, moving immediately to straddle me in the driver's seat. I watched as she got up onto her feet, pulling off her panties before lowering herself onto me.

"You're so big," she moaned as she began to bounce up and down, her hands gripping my shoulders as she did so.

Grabbing the straps of her dress, I pulled them down to see that she hadn't worn a bra at all, cupping both of them in my hands as she continued.

I moved my hands to grip her waist as she sat up straighter, going even faster as her hands rested on my chest.

"Oh my god, oh my god," she rushed out as I felt her tighten around me, her legs shaking as she stopped for a second.

Just moments later, she continued as I threw my head back, groaning at the amazing feeling. I finished soon after, thrusting into her before bringing my head up to meet her eyes once again.

She pecked my lips a few times before pulling her straps back up and her underwear back on. When she moved back to the passenger seat, I watched as her chest still rose a fell.

"You've got skills, girl," I told her, watching as she giggled and fixed her hair in the mirror. "Y-You're on birth control, right?"

"Fine time to ask, huh?" She said with a smirk as she shook her head at me. "I am, no worries."

We rested for a while longer before I started the car and we made our way back to the city. Instead of my place, I stopped in front of hers and helped her out the car, placing my hand on the small of her back.

As we walked into the lobby, I was glad to see that there was now had a doorman in there at all times of the day. After making an angry call to the man who owned the building, he agreed to hire someone after I told him who I was.

"I have to leave early tomorrow for brunch with my mom and sisters, but you can stay if you want."

Just as we stepped into the apartment, my phone began to ring. Looking at the screen, I picked up swiftly when I saw that it was Luciano.

He spoke to me in Italian, letting me know that there had been an emergency and that I needed to get over to my parents' home.

"Ri, I have a family emergency. I need to get over to my parents' place, but I'll call you tomorrow. Let me know when you get there safe. Good night."

I pressed a quick kiss to her lips before I was out the door and on my way to their house, hoping this wasn't as bad as Luciano made it sound. I didn't want anything to ruin the amazing night I had.