15

MARIAH

We left Wesley's house after he and Amber didn't come back outside for almost an hour. We didn't even question them when they eventually did, but none of us could ignore the way they kept sending each other glances.

Now, Valentino and I were on our way back to his place since I had all the stuff I would need for the night.

"I hope you know I'm gonna have to do my hair at your place."

"I know," he said, turning to look at me for a second before once again focusing on the road. He made driving look like the sexiest thing ever.

"It's gonna take like two hours."

"Mariah, I understand." He seemed as if he wanted to say something else, but simply cut himself off as we pulled into his garage.

In his apartment, he ushered me to his en-suite bathroom where he grabbed me a towel and washcloth before leaving to let me take a shower and do my hair. It took me a while to figure out the high-tech touchpad, but once I did, it was the best shower I had ever taken.

About halfway through blow drying my hair, he walked back into the room, coming up behind me and entrapping me against the bathroom counter from behind.

"Almost done?" He questioned against my ear, his eyes locked on mine within the mirror.

"Patience is a virtue Valentino. Yes, I'll be done soon," I told him right before turning the blow drier back on and blowing it in his face.

He scrunched up his face and laughed before leaving me alone once again. After blow drying it, I added some gel and pulled it up into a puff before wrapping a scarf around it.

When I walked back into his bedroom, he was laid on the bed in just a pair of basketball shorts, watching the TV on the opposite wall.

"Finally," he groaned, turning to face me as I sat on the bed beside him. "I like your hair."

"Thank you," I replied with a smile, biting my lip as I wondered whether or not to ask the next question. "Am I the first black girl you've...talked to?"

"No."

"Second?"

"Nope," he replied with a laugh, grabbing me by the waist and resting his head on my lap. "Am I the first white guy you've talked to."

"No," I snorted, now realizing how ridiculous my question may have seemed. Still, I was glad to know that he had at least some knowledge of black women.

As I ran a hand through his curls, I locked eyes with him and stated, "You have the prettiest eyes. Like the perfect color."

"Glad we agree on that," he joked before he let his eyes trail down to my lips.

Taking notice of this, I leaned down towards him and pressed my lips to his, relishing in how it felt after days of missing out on this.

He broke the kiss to sit up, gently pushing me down so that my back was laid flush against bed as he hovered over me. A small sigh escaped my lips as he pressed kisses along my jawline while one of his hands gripped my thigh.

In turn, one of my hands roamed his toned torso as the other stayed tangled in his mess of curls. He brought his lips back up to mine, running his hands under my shirt until his hand was cupping my breast.

I sat up and broke the kiss, pulling my shirt from over my head as he immediately reached back to unclasp my bra. I wanted to ask how he did it so fast, but it didn't seem like the right time.

He laid me down on my back once again, our lips moving in sync as I gripped the bulge growing in his shorts. He moved his kissed down my torso until he was once again at the waistband of my shorts, pulling them and my underwear down at the same time.

Valentino spread my thighs apart and placed his head between them, winking at me before getting to work. Immediately, my hands were back to gripping his hair as I threw my head back and arched my back off the bed.

"Oh my gosh," I moaned as he flicked his tongue even faster, my free hand gripping the sheets.

He continued going until I reached my climax, holding me in place as my legs threatened to shake. When I had calmed down, I pulled him back up to me and pressed a kiss to his lips before grabbing the waist band of his shorts and pulling them down to reveal him. I was still as astonished as last time.

I watched as he leaned over to the nightstand beside us, coming back with a condom and putting it on.

"When's the last time you were tested?" I questioned suddenly, hoping it didn't ruin the mood at all.

"Over a month ago. I haven't slept with anyone since. You?"

"Over a month ago. Haven't slept with anyone either."

He smiled at me quickly before positioning himself in front of me before thrusting in. I let out a loud moan as he groaned, pushing even deeper into me.

He moved slowly at first, easing into everything until I encouraged—or demanded—for him to go faster. He did as I said, making me let out a gasp as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I watched as his chain swung from above me, hanging from his neck and moving in sync with each thrust.

"You feel so good, Mariah," he told me, pressing a kiss to my lips before pulling away and looking down what he was doing.

"Val, I'm gonna—"

I couldn't even finish what I was going to say as I reached another climax that rendered me practically speechless. I watched as he smirked as he watched me, clearly pleased with what he was able to do.

Not long after me, he let out a groan as he reached his climax before collapsing onto my chest, both of us trying to catch our breath again.

I definitely wouldn't tell him this, but it was honestly the best I had ever had. Not only did he feel good, but he actively made sure I was enjoying it and reached my climax as well—more than once.

He stood from the bed and discarded the condom, running a hand through his hair as he walked over again to lie down beside me.

"How was it?" I questioned, turning my head slightly and suddenly seeing those emerald orbs.

"Amazing. I like making you feel good," he told me with a shy smile on his face, making my heart flutter. What was this guy doing to me?

He pulled the covers over us and I laid my head on his chest, relishing in the feeling of him running his hand up and down my back.

"I want to take you out to dinner again tomorrow. I'll take you back to your place so you can get ready before we go," he said softly to me as my eyes were already beginning to close. He had really tired me out.

"Okay."

The next thing I knew, he had pressed a kiss to my forehead and then I was fast asleep.