Special Chapter (Prem-Wad)

Prem's POV

We called it a night very late.. Though I was playing with them.. there was one thing bugging my mind.. Wad.. I have been backing from asking him out.. with the fear of loosing the current bond we share.. At the end of the night, we both of us decided to leave together..

I drove the car.. while he rested his head on my shoulder.. 
"P.. I enjoyed a lot today.." He whispered.. 
"I am glad.. even I enjoyed.. " I replied focusing on the road..
"I am so tired.." He whined and made himself comfortable on my shoulder..
"Rest for a while.. I will wake you up when we reach your apartment.." I said.. he just made some sound and I am sure he fell asleep.. 

Soon we reached his apartment.. but he was sleeping very soundly.. I chose to stay like that.. as I stared at his face from the mirror.. He looked really cute and peaceful sleeping like this.. nothing like the cold person he shows himself the whole day.

I kept staring at him.. he suddenly stirred and I acted as if I was asleep.. I don't know why.. but suddenly I felt like that.. 
"When will you ask me out P.." I heard him whisper.. my heart skipped a beat.. I slowly opened my eyes as if I just woke up..

"You are awake..?" I asked him..
"Khab.. you must have woke me up." He said..
"You were sleeping peacefully.. I did not get the heart to wake you up.." I replied looking into his eyes.. 

Both of us got down.. I was internally kicking myself so that I will stop him and speak something.. or at least ask him out.. but nothing was coming out.. he was almost near the gate..
"WAD.." I literally shouted for him.. he turned around.. shit.. what should I speak now.. Ahh.! I am such a fool..

"Shall we take a little smoke P..?" He asked me.. I nodded my head still busy cursing myself.. Both of stood leaning on to the car.. while smoking.. I was gathering courage to ask him out..

"Wad.. I am planning to apply to one post.." I said as we were nearly done with the cigarette.
"You are leaving the company..? Why..?" He asked me with worry and shocked voice. 
"No.. I am not leaving.." I said as I chuckled.. 
"Then.. what are you planning to apply for..?" He asked me with a confused face.. 

"I am planning to apply to your lover's post.. it is available right..?" I asked him as I stood facing him.. I could see him getting shy and he was surely surprised with sudden confession.. He was staring at me blankly.. 

"Wad.." I called him.. He pinched me hardly.. 
"Aaa.." I hurts.. I said as I rubbed my hand where he pinched..
"You really asked me out.. I am not dreaming.." He said.. 
"Yes.. I did ask you out.. but why did you pinch me." I asked him..
"I wasn't sure if it is true... I was giving up my hopes that you will ask me out.. I though you don't lo" And before he could complete the sentence I kissed him.. 

I held him by his waist as I kissed him harder.. he tilted his head and wrapped his hand around my neck as we deepened the kiss.

"I have been wanting to do this for a while.." I whispered to him as we broke the kiss.. 
"Then why did you not ask me out  before..?" He whispered with slight blush..
"I was nervous.. and your cold façade in the agency adds on to it every time I decide to ask." I said.
"I am not that worst.." He said as he glared and pouted a little.. I smiled before I placed another peck on his lips.. 

"It's getting late.. now go back to your apartment.." He said and pushed me away.. 
"I will see you tomorrow.. good night.." I said.. 
"Good night and sweet dreams P.." He said and ran away still feeling shy.. I could not help but call him cute.. but not when he is in his officer mode.. he would become ice-cold..

Wad's POV

I was about to go in.. but I turned back.. and ran to P'Prem.. I hugged him tightly.. 
"Thank you P.. for asking me out.. I have been waiting for this day.. I really like you.." I said.. He tightened the hug..
"Sorry for making you wait this long.. and I too like you a lot Wad.." He said.. 

After few minutes.. we broke the hug.. I saw him getting into the car and leaving before going into my room... I still could not believe he asked me out.. I jumped happily as I entered the room.. 

After freshening up.. I went to my bed and texted P'Prem asking him whether he reached or not.. I got and immediate reply saying he has reached and is about to freshen up.. I said good night to him as I went to the bed.. 

I tried sleeping but could not.. the kiss we shared kept on replaying in my mind.. I turned and turned around as I tried to sleep but could not.. I took my phone again and was thinking of texting P'Prem but was wondering it would disturb him if he is asleep..

"Are you asleep..?" A sudden text pulled me out of thoughts.. it was from P'Prem.. I smiled as I saw his text..
"No.. can't sleep" I replied immediately..
"Thinking of our kiss..?" He texted.. 
"NO.." I replied immediately.. 
"I can see someone blushing already.." He replied..

"Aish..! P.. stop teasing and get back to sleep.. I don't want to look like a zombie tomorrow.." I texted him..
"Yup.. it will be our first date as official boyfriends.. Sleep well babe." He replied with kisses emoji. I chuckled looking at them.
"Good night P.. rest well.." I texted before keeping my phone aside and drifting into my dreamland obviously with P'Prem in it..

Prem's POV

It's been a week since I and Wad started dating.. we went for lunch the next day followed by a movie.. then to an arcade.. it was fun.. other than that.. we went out once at late night and had a walk around the park.. that night was the first night I stayed over at Wad's apartment after we became boyfriends..

Both of us were nervous like heck.. but soon.. we made a small arrangements to sleep under the sky as the weather was really nice.. we spoke about random things.. he told me some of the moments with his friends which he did along with his friends..

He also spoke about Kong's company where he is working.. I never thought Wad was talkative and also never expected that I would like to hear someone talking so much.. we decided to announce it to our friends.. 

I booked a private room at our regular bar for 3hrs or so.. while Wad invited everyone.. he just told that he wants to hang out and is missing everyone.. and since it was weekend.. no one had any problem.. He was nervous and shy about telling it in front of everyone.. 

We wore contrast cloths.. like if he wore black shirt.. I wore a white one.. he wore a white jeans while I wore a white one... we even wore a couple bracelet which Wad took for us on the first day of our date.. we wanted see if anyone would observe this.. 

Wad says that Tew and Dae or Knot would be the first to notice.. while I feel that it would be Arthit and Kong.. because I always feel that they observe more but just keep quiet about things and only speak or meddle into when needed.. Especially Kong.. after I saw how he was understanding everything while we were dealing with Aawut.. I am sure he understood anything with the few hints Arthit was giving here and there but still remained silent and only spoke when Aawut crossed the line.. 

It was going to be a long time because we were only planning to disclose it at the last so that we would get less teasing that to if no one notices or doubts.. Soon all of us gathered.. we were having drinks but at a slower rate.. 

Dae being here with us.. we were talking more.. Even Prae, May and Maprang were here.. so we wanted to limit our drinks.. but who was I kidding they have been working as agents even before we entered and they hold better alcohol like us almost.. 

Suddenly Kong and Arthit ordered a special couple drink.. everyone teased them and called them show off and also asked them not to rub their love in front of them.. but their face and smirk says something else. I looked at Wad.. even he must have observed.. I did expect them to notice it.. but not just within 30-40min of arriving.. if they have figured it out we will be teased for the rest of the time.. 

The waiter bought the drinks.. our friends were cheering them to drink it with cross arms.. they shared a look before moving forwards their hands towards me and Wad..
"Congratulations.." They both said together..
"We were going to give up hopes that you both with be together.." Kong said with a teasing smile.. Everyone were shocked and looking at us with wide eyes.. we both took the drinks shyly before gulping it down in one go... 

"We both started dating exactly one week back.." I announced.. Still no one spoke... Arthit and Kong were smiling widely... 

"GUYS..!" I screamed.. they came out of their shock and congratulated us before making us to confess.. I told them about how I asked him out last week.. obviously I eliminated the kiss part but when we have a nosy friend like Bright and Tutah.. things would spill out which would end us with us getting more teasing.. 

That night before parting.. we agreed on meeting again after 2 weeks.. I and Wad were really feeling blessed to have eachother and also such supporting and understanding friends in our life..

Ah..! Finally a chapter with our Prem being cheesy for his beloved Wad.. I hope you all enjoyed it.. and there is one last chapter to go.. Kong - Arthit special chapter.. it might take a little time to publish the chapter.. but will surely do.. If you have any suggestions.. let me know.. 
Thank you..!

C0-Writer : 
Stoneage_heart Stoneage_heart ❤❤

Stay Safe..!