Prologue

Kongpob.. Son of Kelkarai Suthilak and Kusum Suthilak.. has always been a warm and happy child.. His smile was always charming.. His presence would make the environment lively.. He was always his Ma's baby boy.. while his younger brother Dae has always been close to his father.

Everything felt illusive and heavenly like it was some sort of a fairy tale.. until one day.. an accident took place.. On that day Kong lost his most precious person, his mother. Not only did he loose his mother but he also lost his father.. to be precise his love.. His father who provided him and his brother with everything.. started blaming him for his mother's death..

Kong after losing his mother, along with his father's love was left devastated, his life became void of warmth which made him loose his bright smile and the lively nature.. he still talks to everyone and is kind but became an introvert. He was at least happy that his brother did not have to go through all this.. He convinced Dae by telling him that his P' was playing a game with their dad in which his Pa was portraying the role of evil father and that's the reason his Pa seems to be so distant and scary... Kong told Dae to enjoy watching the game like we enjoy the shows in Television.

Night after night after everyone falls sleeps.. Kong would treat the bruises given to him by his father, all by himself. He would cry his heart out looking at the sky remembering the good old days with is mother that now seemed to far fetched to ever be true.. the maid at his house would always feed him with food after making sure that everyone were asleep.

Kong would always eat in silence but would never eat the whole thing.. As the days passed by, he was becoming thin but would never show his weakness in front of anyone.. Although the people who worked there pitied him.. all they could do was to silently support him and look at him proudly as he looks after his young brother acting way more responsible and mature than his age. He would study as well as help his brother in studying..

Sometimes he would ask them to make Dae busy in playing so that he would not witness how his father treated his own flesh with so much resentment ..
One such day.. he returned from school along with his brother Dae.. Suddenly Anurak.. his father's personal secretary called and told that his father met with an accident. Although in the past year.. he never treated him with love but.. Kong still loved his father as he witnessed his love before itself.

He rushed to the hospital along with his driver and Dae.. He saw Anurak near the entrance of the hospital who took him towards the room where his father was being operated. He was told that his father met with an accident as he lost control over the vehicle due to his body being effected by the Alcohol.. The doctors also told that.. although he will wake up... there are very little chances that he would cure and make it back normally.

Since that day onwards.. his father was given complete bed rest. Kong has started looking after his father after school and whenever he was free especially during the weekends. He made sure that Dae won't be effected.. he started becoming both mother and father to Dae along with being a brother.

Anurak was representing Kong's father in the office while visiting him daily. He would also spend more time with Kong and Dae. He felt like he was an elder brother.. and felt protective of them. He never had a family but with them he felt warm and home.

Seeing his son looking after him although all he did was to blame him and beat him made Khun Kelkarai feel guilty.. he wanted to live for them.. so he started to take the medication and undergo treatment although there was a very little chance for him to make it.

Days have been passing.. he tried to amend his relation slowly with his son.. but he can feel his body giving up.. so he decided that he would protect his hardwork all for his son. He also saw how Anurak was bonded with Kong and also Dae.

So he made Anurak as the guardian for both Kong and Dae till Kong reaches 18.. after that he would be the guardian for Dae.. Also he made sure that the shares were held by his family only whom he trust to stay loyal along with making Anurak a temporary CEO who would take some decision when needed but after discussing with Kong as he trusted him seeing his maturity.

A month after that Khun Kelkarai gives up leaving Kong and Dae with Anurak to handle everything... Kong took an oath that he would protect it with his everything.. Also.. the only person other than Anurak and Dae was Em whom he trusted...

To others he was like an open book with closed secrets which no one ever knows that they exist.. In his university.. Kong and Em met three others with whom they clicked. Tew, Wad and Oak.. who are currently the hazers.. with Dae and his friends being the freshman.

Let's see how their journey would be when they meet the new group assigned for teachers help, group full of assistants who has made it their mission to meddle with them in every possible way.

Co - Writer:  Stoneage_heart ❤  Stoneage_heart

Hey..! So.. I am back with another story.. a little similar but a different storyline and plot.. but it surely does have a having ending.. Hope you will enjoy..!