P'Arthit's Home

Kong's POV

Next day, I woke up a little early. The car was already parked.. So I kept the luggage inside and decided to prepare the breakfast. While preparing the breakfast I made a call to Tew and woke him up.. he said he would be here in another hour which should be good. Next, I decided to call P'Anurak.. 

"Hello Kong.." He said as he lifted the call.
"Hello P.. did I wake you up.?" I asked him.
"No.. I just got up..! Need to go to company.." He said.
"Okay P.. Today I will leave to P'Arthit's home.. and don't stop from contacting me.. and when the project details come out let me know P.. " I said seriously.
"Okay.. I don't want my brother to sulk at me.. it is too hard to plead him." He teased me.
"P.. P... " I whined as I switched off the stove as breakfast was ready.
"Okay.. Relax.. I won't tease you.. but.. don't be nervous.. there is no one who cannot like you.." He said while chuckling.
"Thank you P.. and take care." I said.
"Take care Nong.. I am always a call away.. remember that." He said and then we cut the call. 

I woke up Dae first.. He hugged me for a while.. I know he would miss me.. we were never away for more than a couple of days without meeting eachother.. so I just let him. After he went to get ready.. I texted P'Arthit asking if he woke up.. to which he replied 'already'. After that I went and knocked the door where P'Arthit's parents were sleeping. 

"Good Morning Ma'am." I said as she opened the door. She gave a short smile before greeting back. I asked her if she wants to have some coffee or tea.. She looked at P'Arthit's father and then said coffee would do. I was about to leave but she stopped me.
"I will come in a while.. Let me help you cook breakfast." She said.
"I already prepared it Ma'am.. just get ready and come.. we will leave after breakfast.. P'Arthit is also awake and getting ready." I said and gave her a smile.
"Aw.. already done..! When did you wake up.?" She asked with a surprise in her voice.
"I woke for an hour already.. I wake up early ma'am. I am used to it." I said. She nodded and then said that they would freshen up and join. 

I went and helped Dae to get ready. I then prepared the table.. I made sure to pack breakfast for P'Arthit along with his favorite drink. I also prepared pinkmilk for Dae along with coffee for rest of us. Soon we started having breakfast.
"Kongpob.. you made the breakfast.?" P'Arthit's mother asked with a surprise face and I guess even his father had the same question as he was looking at me waiting for the answer.
"Khab Ma'am." I replied.
"P'Kong cooks really amazing.. Even after a decade of having his hand cooked food.. I never get bored of it." Dae exclaimed happily making them also smile at his cuteness. I just ruffled his hair.

Tew came after 5 minutes we were done with breakfast. P'Arthit's parents were in the living room while I was in the kitchen cleaning the dishes. I introduced Tew to them as he arrived.
"Kong.. make sure to carry both your phones." He reminded me. 
"Okay.. I will surely take both." I said as I continued cleaning things.
"If it is important.. even we will call to that number.. you know we can't do anything without informing you right." He said.
"Relax Tew.. Wad is also there.. if in case any important things should be decided.. and I will surely be available to take calls.. it won't be a problem." I said as I finished cleaning. He gave me hug assuring me that everything would be okay.

After that I asked to Tew to sit in the living room as I would bring Dae out. I made my way to the Dorm. I saw Dae taking his books and other required things to do his assignment. After we were done packing his things.. he hugged me tightly..
"P.. will you call me everyday..? I am already missing you.." He said with a sad voice. I felt my heart squeezing with his sad voice.
"I will call you everyday at least once.. and you can call me anytime you want.. I will miss you DaeDae.. but if you have any problem.. just ring me up.. I will be here before you know it. Nothing is more than you.." I assured him as I hugged him tightly.

I let Dae and Tew leave first.. Dae hugged me before leaving. I know that he must be feeling sad but is staying strong..
"Is it the first time you both will be away from eachother.?" P'Arthit's mother asked me as I was staring at the back of Dae who was leaving but always glancing back at me.
"Khab Ma'am.. this is the first time." I said. She just patted my back.. and gave me a short smile.

"Ma'am.. let us start now.. even P'Arthit is ready.." I said as I came into the house after placing the breakfast and pinkmilk for P'Arthit in the car.
"Where is your luggage young man.?" P'Arthit's father asked me. This was the first time since the morning he spoke to me.
"It is already in the car sir.. Everything is set.. I even made arrangements for the lunch on the way." I replied and smiled at him. P'Arthit already told that it would be 7-8 hours journey.. so I reserved a table in the restaurant on the route.

We picked up P'Arthit from his dorm.. I have set my personal phone in driving mode already. I gave P'Arthit his breakfast and pinkmilk after he sat down and put the seatbelt on. 
"Thank you Kong.. I thought of asking you to stop by the stall." He said as he gave me a wide smile.
"When did you pack it.?" P'Arthit's mother asked.
"Before you came out ma'am.." I replied.. 

The journey was silent for a while until.. P'Arthit's father asked about the case.. he was referring to me as Singto instead of Kong.. so when suddenly he used my actual name instead of Singto they were confused. I could not help but chuckle internally.
"Wait.. son.. Singto and Kongpob are same person..?" P'Arthit's father asked.
"Khab Pa.. sorry.. I got used to call him Singto when it comes to profession.. since his team is number 1.. and him being the team lead.. they hide their identities.. as they do undercover jobs.. like the last one.. Even we are going to be in his team from now on." P'Arthit said smiling proudly.

We had our lunch in the restaurant.. I called Dae to make sure he had his lunch and spoke to him for a few minutes. Later when the journey started.. P'Arthit asked them what they were doing in the mall. They said that they came to meet their friends and were about to call him but soon saw him. I felt shy remembering the thing we P'Arthit did before they called for his attention.

I became silent and focuses more on the road.. By the look on P'Arthit's face.. I can say that even he is thinking about it which made me blush a little. It was around evening when we reached their home. P'Arthit helped me with the luggage. They gave me the guest room.. though P'Arthit wanted to stay together... a glare from P'Arthit's father shut him up which made me chuckle. 

After I settled in the room.. I texted Dae and P'Anurak about the arrival. I checked if there were any mails regarding any new case and then freshened up. I arranged my things and then went down to join everyone. P'Arthit's parent were in the garden.. I jumped a little when I felt two hands around my waist.. 

"Sh.. it's me.." I heard P'Arthit whisper.
"P.. why do you have to scare me like that." I whined as I turned around but I still wrapped my arms around his neck.
"I am sorry Kong.. I know you are not prepared for this.. but We will surely get their permission.. I am always there beside you.. don't forget that." He said. 
"No problem P.. this is meant to happen someday.. let us face it." I said with a smile. He gave me a peck on my lips.. and before I could speak.. he started kissing me all over the face making me giggle. 

"P.. stop.. you parents are there.." I said as I covered his mouth with my hand. I felt him smiling.. He licked my hand because of which I moved my hand away while glaring at him. We then joined P'Arthit's parents in the garden.. I helped in preparing the dinner while P'Arthit was speaking to his father. 

As of now.. there wasn't any question regarding my family.. so I am yet to open up about them.. but I will only when they ask for it because even now.. I still can't tell people about their death without crying.. 

We called it a day after having dinner.. P'Arthit's father did ask me some questions about my studies and all.. but not about my parents which I am glad for.. P'Arthit's father did warn P'Arthit about no sneaking around at night to which P'Arthit pouted but said okay. I felt nice seeing P'Arthit's parents even though they haven't accepted me yet.. but the way they are does remind me of the days when my mother was alive.. and how happy we were.. 

But for the first time.. though I remembered those days.. I did not cry.. I felt happy to remember those days. I slept after talking to Dae on skype. I told him about what we did today and ended the call with Dae giving me encouragement. P'Anurak also texted saying that he would be sending the project details day after tomorrow.

Co-Writer : Stoneage_heart Stoneage_heart❤❤

Finally.. they have reached P'Arthit's hometown.. let us see what all they have to face now.. Will Kong finally get the acceptance..  or he will have to try again.. 

Let us wait and see..!
Stay Safe...!