Suspicious..!

Arthit's POV

Next day.. both I and Kong went together to the company.. I gave Kong a brief hug before going into the company hoping that it would cheer him up.. But to my surprise.. he held me longer and inhaled my scent before letting me go.. He rushed inside leaving me surprised there.. I could not help but chuckle as I went inside..

I, Knot, Prem, Bright and Tutah gathered in the meeting hall to come up with some standard specifications which we want to attain in this game. We have jotted down the parts we want to focus more.. one of them was being out culture and the dressing style.. After that we even discussed about optimization so that we can limit the space required while not loosing the graphics quality.. All of us decided that the optimization would be done only by us five and we won't be involving others now.. 

It was lunch break by the time we were done with the discussion.. and we knew that only when Kong came in with our lunch boxes.. he gave the lunch for everyone and then settle beside me in the chair.. One thing I am happy of was.. Though Kong could ask me about the details and chill he never chose that.. he would never ask about things which I don't share to him.

Once I asked him why doesn't he ask me.. he said that though he was my boyfriend.. he was still and intern and said that he would follow the management rules and not pry into higher discussion.. I felt proud of his understanding ability. But I still brief him with general things every now and then.

The following days became hectic with all of us running behind the deadlines.. but one thing which always wonders me is that Aawut still has time to pick on Kong.. I wonder what Kong has done to offend him that he is being so strict with him. I can feel that it was something more than related to work but I could not point it out..

One day Tutah suddenly gathered all five of us.. we were actually in a discussion with the creative team as we were coming up with some ideas.. but seeing him we could sense that it was important.. So we asked Aran to work on the ideas which we gathered as of now and said that I and others would meet them again after sometime.

We waited till the left.. Tutah locked the door and also covered the complete view with closing the curtains.. we did not understand what was happening.. but seeing him like that was making us confused and slightly scared.

"Tutah.. what is happening.. will you calm down and tell us..?" I asked him calmly. I saw him taking deep breaths and then taking his place.
"Arthit.. I am sure Aawut is up for something.." He said.. He was really serious.. and With Aawut's name I could guess something but remained quite..
"What is Tutah.. explain.." Prem and Bright said while I and Knot looked at him..

"I heard him speaking to someone.. he was referring to that person as sir.. and more over he was talking about the details of our game designs.." He said.. We were shocked.. I expected something to be wrong with him.. but never thought he was betraying us.
"Tutah are sure... I mean he works diligently right.." Knot said.
"Yes Knot.. but I really heard him talking.. I was also confused like you but I even heard him saying that he would give the further report after he will be given new work and also said that we were in a meeting with the creative team." He explained.

"I had a hunch that there was something wrong with him.. I spoke to Jenny.. even she explained to me about how he is behaving with Kong and giving him tough tasks without resources and all.. but I did not expect him to do something like this.." I said. They were all shocked with this news.. I explained them how Kong was becoming restless and tired with all the tasks.. Though Kong manages to do every task but he still keeps on getting more tasks..

"Arthit.. we need to do something.. this game is really important for our career.. we can't take this chance.." Prem said seriously.. before I could speak anything.. all our 5 phones pinged showing a mail notification.. We shared a look before opening it.. 

It was an invitation mail to the annual exhibition organized by the Bout Enterprises yearly.. I always looked up to Bout company.. it was a leading game designer company in Thailand..
"Guys.. I guess we should visit this exhibition.. I heard a lot about it.. we can also get some ideas.. how about two or three of us visiting..?" I asked them..
"You are right Arthit.. We should attend it.. it is a biggest exhibition in the gaming industry.. so let us make plans for it." Bright said.
"It is exactly in another 4days.. who all of us can go..?" I asked after I noticed the date.. Venue was always the company.. 

After a little discussion we decided that I, Bright and Prem would go to the company.. but we were not going to inform anyone in the company about this.. Knot and Tutah said that they would check on others in the developing and creative team so that we can start doing things without involving Aawut and also making sure that he won't suspect things.. 

I continued the meeting with the creative team.. as of now till other would be given a clean chit by Knot and Tutah I decided to hold back the ideas and decided later.. Prem and Bright were making sure that they would keep the ideas safely with them while I was working on the optimization process..

The four days were gone in a blink.. I have already given Kong heads up about the situation and asked him to be careful.. He reminded me about him being Singto to which I could only chuckle.. Fact.. seeing him this smooth.. soft and cute.. fact about him being the cold hearted and ruthless officer slipped from my mind.. He just asked me to talk to him if he needs any help and promised that he would be careful and not involve unless and until it was needed.

I informed Kong about our visit to the exhibition but asked him to keep it a secret.. he understood and said okay.. I, Bright and Prem made way to the exhibition.. Because of my excitement we reached 20minutes before the opening of the exhibition.. So the receptionist asked us to wait for a while..

Bright and Prem were walking around looking at the various designs displayed.. while I was looing into the company magazine.. I looked up when I heard a pained scream of Bright.. I saw that Bright was on the floor along with another stranger.. I guess they stumbled with eachother.. I immediately went and helped the other person as Prem helped Bright to get up..

After making sure that he was okay.. I helped him to pick up his papers which fell out of the folder he was carrying.. Three of us froze when we saw the design papers.. they were exactly designs of our game.. not even a little change was there.. We saw the person taking the papers and thanking us before leaving.. 

"Arthit.. I guess we need to leave.." Bright whispered.. I could not accept any les.. We slowly went out of the company.. Prem and Bright informed Knot and Tutah about the situation.. I informed Kong about return.. he asked me to come back safely.. I guess he already sensed something wrong as he asked me to ask him if any help was needed.

I parked the vehicle and made my way into the company.. I was really pissed.. I did not glance or greet anyone.. I just gave a blind eye to them and went into my cabin where Knot and Tutah were already. Prem locked the door after they entered.. Prem and Bright explained the situation to Knot and Tutah..

"I think it is Aawut.. other than him we did not find anyone who can be suspected.. especially the development team.. we checked there background.. they are freshers.. one more thing is.. Aawut had a friend who worked in Bout Enterprises.. he told us in the interview.. while mentioning that he learned things from him also.. There are high chances that it is him." Knot said.

"We need to confirm that first and then we can take any step.." I said.
"Can we get his call records anyway.?" Bright said.
"KONGPOB.! / SINGTO.!" I and Tutah exclaimed at the same time but with his different names.
"Yes.. Singto can ask for the call records.. being the lead.. he can get them without much problem.." Prem said. I immediately took my phone out and called his professional number and put it on speaker.

"Hello.." He lifted the call within a couple of rings.
"Singto.. can we ask for one favor..?" I asked him.
"Related to.?" He asked.. I can sense that he is hesitant to speak maybe he is in between people..
"Company.." I replied.. 
"What is it..?" This time he sounded serious and free this time..
"We need call records of Aawut and also details about his friend in Bout Enterprise.. we know he used to work there.. and we don't know if he is working there currently or not." I said.
"By evening." He replied.
"Thank you.." I said.
"No need just be careful P.." He said and cut the call.

After that I received a message form Kong's personal number.. Which made me smile..
"P.. I won't pry into the details.. your work would be done.. but P'Arthit.. remember to be careful.. you have a family waiting for you back home.. along with me and Dae.. same goes to other P's.. tell them also.. be careful.. wait for 2-3 hrs.. your information will be in your mail."

With that we went back to our work.. we decided that we would address others.. after we get the information with a clear picture of what to do..

Co-Writer : Stoneage_heart Stoneage_heart ❤❤

Hey.. we are almost nearing the end.. hope you are all enjoying the plot..!

Stay safe..!