𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐎

Start from the beginning

"and then what?" scott asked.

"she grabbed my wrist, and lydia tried to stop her. but then she grabbed lydia's wrist. she held us for a long time, but then she finally let go and disappeared down the hallway." allison answered.

"i heard the whole thing, but i didn't exactly want everyone in the hallway to look at me if i started running. so i walked, but those damn hallways are long." aurora told scott, knowing what he was gonna ask.

"what do you think it means?" scott asked.

"i don't know, but lydia has the exact same bruise." allison said.

this made the two werewolves look at the martin girl, watching as she rolled up her jacket sleeve as well. she put it right next to allison's, her bruises looking like she had traced over it with a pen.

but besides that, they were the exact same bruises.

before aurora could say anything, she felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up as goosebumps appeared on her skin. something told her that something was going on inside the house, making her look at it with furrowed eyebrows. she then noticed that stiles wasn't with them or wasn't even outside.

"where's stiles?" she asked.

"um, he went down to the basement with the girl who invited us." scott answered. "i think her name is heeather."

aurora gently let go of allison's wrist, going to enter the house. she quickly looked around before she started to smell the air. she had picked up on stiles' scent, following it to the basement door. she flung the door open to reveal the boy she was searching for, making her sigh in relief.

"hey, rori." he greeted, a small smile on his face. it then dropped once he had seen the look on her face. "what's the matter?"

she had looked past the boy and down into the basement, that feeling still being there. "that feeling just came over me. i - i got worried that something was gonna happen to you."

"oh, well, i'm okay." stiles assured, a smile appearing on his face again.

"okay, good." she told him. "scott is outside with the girls."

stiles nodded, walking past her and towards the front door. she watched him walk away before her eyes went to look down in the basement again. the feeling didn't go away, but she didn't think anything of it. she closed the door before she exited the house.

~~~

aurora, allison, and lydia walked into a classroom, seeing derek, scott, and stiles standing there. the three girls walked over to them, lydia and allison rolling up there sleeves to show derek the bruises.

the hale man looked down at their wrists before looking back up at them. "i don't see anything."

"look again." scott told him.

"how is a bruise gonna tell me where boyd and erica are?" derek asked.

"it's the same bruise on both sides." aurora pointed out. "exactly the same.

"it's nothing." derek told her.

"pareidolia." lydia suddenly said, making everyone look at her. "seeing patterns that aren't there."