Author's note + important changes

Hey guys wassap'

Guys I am straight forward
So without beating around the bush
Let me just make this clear that Criticizm  is appreciate but nonsense and your unwanted opinion is not
Please refrain from bad mouthing any character cause that's what they are
"CHARACTER'S"!!!!

oh and if u have any ideas then you are more than welcome to msg me

And just to be clear you may find dialouge or statements similar to some serials then please don't bash me cause if I like some statements or lines and I want you guys to also enjoy them I will use them in this story so please refrain from bashing cause the idea of them belongs the original writer or creater only.

                 Important changes

1) Manmukbir are friends since they were 8 years old when they met in warrior high.
2) alya , dhruv and harshad  met them in college only and mukti dated harshad for 3 months.
3) Harshad and mukti only kissed in their relationship. Harshad cheated on mukti and when she tried to confront him he tried to harras her but she got away saving herself by kicking him where the sun dose'nt shine.
5) Mukti did go into depression but harshad was not the reason of it.
I will reveal it later in the story.
6) After she met abhimanyu she came out of depression and insomnia.
7) Abhimanyu was her first and vice versa .
8) Mukti treated Nandini and navya as her little sisters and called nandini choti.
9) Nyonika and harshad never had any relation and nyonika always hated harshad . What is her motive and why she behaved with manik the way she did will be revealed in the story later.
10) Cabir is not gay.
(I totally support LGBTQ)
11) Navya did not have sex with harshad she was about to but nandini and mukti found them.
12) f you guys find anything changed or different in this story then please go along with it.

Yours amazing
Noo®
❤🖤