Chapter 1

(No proofreading done)

After coming out of the jamroom manik took nandini to his car made her sit in it as she was just shocked from what happened inside, she was unable to comprehend the situation and emotions that were going inside manik's head.

Soon cabir and navya also came and the four went to nandini's house.
All four of them were lost in there own thoughts.
Manik and cabir were breaking inside and regretting for what they said to mukti. They didn't even care about what alya and dhruv said anymore but suddenly they heard nandini sobbing and turned to her consoling her that it was not her fault... None of it happened because of her. Manik was crying inside seeing his love like this but kept a blank face as he was already in a turmoil regarding mukti and her words and kept driving while navya kept consoling her.

Manik took all of them to nandini's house where amms opened the door and saw the four of them standing there looking like they came from a funeral with depressed  faces then she looked at nandini's crying face. She understood something bad happened .

She let them in "come inside all of u "

They came inside sath down. Nandini was sitting by the support of navya and manik sat there with a blank face.

"Now tell me what happened "

Seeing no body speak navya started explaining everything to amms while keeping herself from crying as she considered manik as her brother which she never had, although they started off on a bad note but they eventually got along for nandini.

Too say amms was furious would be an understatement " How could they do this to u " " God will never forgive them"

Manik was looking no where in particular but suddenly he turned to amms and asked her "Amms aaj mai aapse kuch maangu ga kya aap mujhe vo dengi"

Amms loved manik like nandini so she said " Jarur manik bolo "

"Nandini" manik said and all of them looked shocked

"Ye tu kya keh raha hai manik"
Cabir thought in his head

"Manik what are u doing"nandini said weakly

Manik said again" Amms aja jo kuch bhi hua uske baad mai yaha nahi reh paunga,.... I know mai aapse bohot jada maan raha hu par kya aap or nandini mere sath London chalengi
Yaha aap dono or cabir, navya ke alava mera or koi nahi. Mai yaha or nahi rehna chahta dum ghut ta hai mera yaha par mai aap logo ko nahi chodna chahta. Cabir or navya tum dono se bhi puch raha hu kya tum sath doge mera. Amms please mana mat karna mai nandini ke bina nahi jee sakta" " Aaj jo... Jo kuch bhi hua jo bhi muk..... "
Manik's voice cracked at the end unable to complete the sentence
"Please amms mana mat karna "
He said again gaining his composure.

"Theek hai " Amms said after his long speech

Everyone looked surprised as amms was of a little reserved thinking
As much as she loved manik she would still not agree so easily everyone thought.

"Sacchi amms" Manik asked a little surprised

"Yes! But only if nandu agrees "

Manik looked at nandini hopefully

" Manik do u really want this "

"Ha nandini mai ek naye sire se apni  life un logo ke sath shuru karna chahta hu jo mujhse sach  mai pyaar karte hai..please nandini"

Nandini smiled and said " Ok"

"Cabir, navya? " Manik said

"Saale tune socha bhi kese main tera picha chodunga"" Nandini ki saut hu mai itni aasani se tere romance ke beech mai ana kese chod du " He said funnily.

Everyone laughed .

"Navya tum"

"Manik jab hamari khud ki maa ne hamara sath nahi diya tab tumne sab ne hamara sath diya.. Manik tumhe mai apna bhai maanti hu , nandini ko apni behen tum dono ko ese kese chod du"
"Of course mai aa rahi hu " Navya said excitedly

Manik looked at everyone laughing and felt blessed to have these people but then he remembered mukti and thought "tune esa kyu kiya mukti! Kyu! " even though he was happy with his decision he was still depressed remembering mukti. His sister betrayed him today and that to for his worst enemy..... That enemy jisne mukti ke sath itna bura kiya!!"kyu mukti... Kyu?! " He thought crying inside

"Manik kab jana hai " Suddenly amms asked which snapped him out of his broken thought's "kyuki agar we are going there to settle down I need to wrap up everything there " " And we will have to look after a lot of things "

" Amms shaant ho jaiye aapko kisi bhi cheez ki chinta karne ki jarurat nahi hai, sab kuch mai or cabir dekh lenge "

"Manik is absolutely right amms "cabir said

Amms smiled at them kept her hand on their head and blessed them.

" Tum sabko bhook lag rahi hogi na "
" Mai abhi kuch banake leke aayi "

"Amms wait navya or mai bhi aare hai " Nandini said
One because she wanted amms not to stress herself and second because she figured manik and cabir needed to talk to each other because they both were affected the most by this incident.

While going she made eye contact with manik and assured him through her eyes that everything is gonna be alright and that she loves him.

Cabir and manik was left in the living rooms, both lost in their own thoughts when manik said " Mukti ne esa kyu kiya.. Why did she say the stuff she did " he was on the verge of crying.

" Pata nahi but mujhe ab uske baare mai baat nahi karni.. She is dead for me "
"Ye tu kya keh raha hai cabir "
"Or nahi to kya manik... Usne tujhe hurt kiya.. Tujhe jo us ladki ko apni jaan apni behen maanta hai.. Kya kuch nahi kiya tune hum 4 ke liye are alya Or dhruv ko chod vo to hai hi kameene par mukti.... Vo urgh.... And worse is that ki usne  harshad pe believe kara.... She choose those basterds over her bhai and twin ...... Wtf how could she do this after all we have went through since childhood.... How"His voice cracking at the end

" Manik it would be better ki ab hum is sab ko chod ke aage bade kyuki mai tujhe or dukh nai nahi dekh sakta "cabir said crying

Cabir may never admit it but manik is more than his brother, his friend to him... Jaan basti hai cabir ki manik mai, manik and mukti used to be cabir's only family after his mother and when she left cabir he went into depression... Mukti and manik were the one who bought him out of it but today mukti betrayed him and manik  and now he would do everything to keep manik happy even though he himself is crushed by his so called twiny's words.

" Tu sahi keh raha hai cabir from today onwards we will start our life and make new memories" manik said wiping his tears determined

"Yeah we will " Cabir said hopefully trying to get himself together

"Khana ready hai" Navya shouted from the kitchen

Cabir sprung to action towards the dining table, manik chuckled seeing this and said " Bhukkad sara khud mat kha jaiyo "

They all were broken and were trying to pick up their broken pieces and if possible stick them back together.

    "Zindagi najaane kis mod pe le aayi"  

Aapki awesome
Noo®
🖤