OVA - Beach Day! Guardians Ver.

Start from the beginning

Albedo and Shalltear were in a fighting stance, ready to duel. Demiurge was sat at the towel, under the umbrella.

(Y/n) placed a finger under her chin, thinking. Her eyes caught the green forest in front of them, eyes lighting up when she had an idea. "Hey! Why don't we all explore the forest!" She announced excitedly. Aura smiled happily as well, also excited. "That sounds awesome!" Aura cheered.

Mare fidgeted nervously. "I-I don't have any objections..." Cocytus huffed and nodded. "Yes, it shall be an adventurous experience for all of us."

(Y/n) ran over to Demiurge, catching his attention. "Is there something the matter, Lady (Y/n)?" He questioned with his regular smirk. She shook her head and used his hand to pull him up. "Let's go and explore the forest! Everyone included!"

Demiurge nodded. "Of course, maybe we'll even be able to see new species and plant life. Ones not of Yggdrasil's kind."

(Y/n) then went over to the two women and tugged on each of their hands, causing them to stop abruptly. They each looked down at the child in surprise. Albedo suddenly cleared her throat and kneeled down, allowing for her to pick up (Y/n). "We apologize for that, Lady (Y/n), is there something wrong?" Albedo asks.

She looks at the two before throwing her arms up. "Let's explore the forest!" She cheered. "The forest?" Shalltear repeated. "It would be a good learning opportunity, as well as a way to stretch our legs." Demiurge cuts in.

Albedo smiles and pats (Y/n)'s head. "Alright! We'll go on an adventure!"

"Yay!!" The girl exclaimed, wiggling from Albedo's grip and skipping up front, leading the pack. "Onwards!"

-

"Oooo, look Aura! The butterfly! The butterfly!" (Y/n) pointed at the colorful butterfly. It was larger than a regular one, and had an array of colors on it's wings. "Oh wooww! That one's pretty!" Aura replied with a chuckle. (Y/n) reached for it, almost touching it. "Be careful, Lady (Y/n)." Cocytus noted.

It was only natural for her to be careful, she was on Cocytus's shoulders after all. "I ammmm!" She whined. (Y/n) looked around, everyone's eyes darting to a feminine squeal.

Shalltear was stuck in mud while Albedo was holding in her laughter. (Y/n) turns to hide her giggles as well. Aura chokes on her laughter as Mare watches, worried. Demiurge simply sighs and pushes up his glasses.

Shalltear quickly gets out of the mud and casts a quick spell to clean herself off. "Don't even..." She growled to Albedo. (Y/n) noticed a lump in the mud, causing her to become curious. "Cocytus, can you put me down for a second?"

"Of course, Lady (Y/n)." He replies as he sets her down in front of him. She walks over to the mud and looks around for a stick, not interested in touching the mud itself. "Mare, can you get me a stick please?" At (Y/n)'s words, he flinches, caught off guard by the request. "Y-Y-Yes! Lady (Y/n)!"

Mare looks around quickly before finding one on the floor. He cringes at the roughness of it and is able to fix it up into a smooth one with a simple spell. Once done, he shyly hands it over to (Y/n).

(Y/n) smiles and pokes at the mound. She's able to dig up a dirtied bag. (Y/n) raises a brow and uses the stick to drag it out of the mud, opening the bag's top. Out comes a dagger, a map, and a few other items an adventurer might have.

"Hey, Demiurge, do you think that humans might be nearby?" (Y/n) asked as she looked up at him from her spot. Demiurge comes closer and inspects the bag. "I would assume so, this bag looks new, so do these items. Too new to be left for over a day."