There's No Better Name

//SOTC: Catching Villains - Chizzy Stephens\\

(imma keep it hot with yall this song has very little to do with the chapter its just a bop so lemme pyo)

===================

Aysia is a goddamn superhero. Mack thought standing in her entryway. To complete both boys rooms, the playroom, the backyard and Mack's room; two full days had been needed. Aysia watched all three boys in shifts with Isabel and Glen for both days while Mack, Calum and Ashton built Mack's house.

Camden's room was adorably simple just like the sweet boy he was. His bed was tucked into a corner against half an accent wall with glowy LED light fixtures to help with his fear of darkness and nightmares. A cloud shaped rug was right next to his bed and the ladder that led up to his

canopy net he already decided would be his book nook. Two white bean bag chairs sat at the bottom of a slide that connected Camden and Coastas' rooms. It was a big selling point of the house since this would be the first time the boys were separated, ever.

Coastas' room could easily be confused with a gym or a YMCA. His floor was modeled like a basketball court, and he had a punching bag hung in front of the window. He had a rope ladder and a regular ladder both leading up to his own book nook. Directly underneath his book nook was Coastas' bed, next to shelves - just like Camdens.

The twins had a shared bathroom that was their favorite color; a baby blue. It was insanely simple, the only thing the self-appointed "Construction Trio" had to do was paint it. Their shower/bath combo had beautiful blue tiling on the inside and Mack had found a rug that just tied the whole room together.

Mack couldn't tell who was more excited about the playroom; Calum and Ashton or the twins. It was a white room with black molding. The walls had black x's all over them along with two yellow light fixtures over a futon-esque couch that ran along one wall. Hanging from the ceiling were two circular, wooden rope swings. A teepee was in the corner and a little bumblebee scooter was on the floor. It was meant to be a space for the three boys to hang out together.

The backyard wasn't big and expanded like Calum's, but it might have been Mack's favorite part of her house. A small stone path led to a stone circle with a small fire pit in the middle. Fairy lights hung around the trees and support poles. Around the fire pit there were black beach chairs and some plants for aesthetics. Calum, as a small housewarming gift, had placed a bartending cart out there as well for Mack to entertain with.

Mack's room was all white. According to Ashton it looked "literally like the inside of a spaceship" and he couldn't wait to show her "how much more white he could make it." Mack had accepted this comment with a swift hit to the back of his head. Her bed was slightly elevated with LED lights lining the top and bottom of the frame. She also had a couch and a coffee table on the off chance she wanted some simple alone time. She even had an en suite and she had never been more excited for a shower. It was all glass and large and Mack was ready to have full concerts complete with choreography. Ashton was most excited for the double sink so he could have his own space on the many nights he'd spend here.

They had also had a home office where Mack, Camden and Coastas all had a desk and computer. It had all glass windows facing the neighborhood and a bookshelf for all the boys' school items they might need.

The kitchen had come fully finished with dark taupe' cabinets and white marble countertops. All the appliances were stainless steel and the island had four chairs the same dark taupe color as the cabinets. The main kitchen opened to a good sized pantry, where Mack was currently standing.