"Ya, guys, the man is burning in this room", he shouts, and not a second after people gather at the door frame, pushing each other in order to see what is going on.

But my eyes quickly move from them as I get up and take a pillow, hitting the place from where the fire is spreading. I hit myself with the pillow, panicking while the chuckles fill the room, no one bothering to help me, yet enjoying the way how this scene is entertaining them since here everything must be so boring.

"Yo, bro take off your pants or you will be buuuurneeeed", some idiot shouts, singing the last word and dragging it while rooting for me to take off my pants with his fist high in the air making others root as well.

No way I'll do that in front of these motherfuckers. No way. I glance at them, who are still rooting and whistling as if they were at the football game, enjoying the show, and then back at my pants and fire that is now spreading on my thigh. I can feel the skin underneath the material being burned, but now I don't care for the pain.

"What is going on in here?", some female voice asks. Then in the view comes a ginger woman with a pair of glasses who is trying to pass through the crowd of rooting hooligans, pushing their shoulder with her tiny body.

"What did you do Michael?" She eyes me up and down as if I was crazy.

"I... What did I do? Ask these fuckin'..."

"Okay, calm down! I'll bring the extinguisher." She rushes again trying to move between the crowd of kids who don't have parents, yet they are all happy, making fun of me and enjoying it, not mourning over their lives as I do. Maybe I should take notes from them and start behaving like them. But how can I join them when they are harassing me live this?

The employee comes back with the extinguisher. Oh, she wasn't joking.

"Oh, no, she'll ruin the party!", that chick called T, shouts, and gestures to her evil friends to try everything to stop the ginger woman from saving me and ruining this fun show which viewers they are.

So, they do exactly that, pulling one side of the extinguisher that causes a little woman with glasses to almost lose her balance. I don't keep my gaze on their fight anymore, but at the fire that is so near my cock, heating my skin and I bite my lip, trying not to surrender to the pain that the fire is causing me.

The extinguisher pays my attention because the woman came up with an idea to use it on my enemies and they quickly disperse. The kids are running away, screaming like animals when they get caught. Animals. That is the right phrase for them. They all have the strength of animals, think like them, hunt like them, survive like them, but still hold the same fear that animals do when people come near them, threatening to kill or capture them, taking their freedom. And that is exactly what this woman is doing and the reason why they are running away now, not amused by my pants on fire anymore, but scared for their survival.

"Okay, ready?" The woman suddenly turns to me, asking me and I open my mouth but before I can say anything she turns the extinguisher on, this time for real use.

I turn my head, shutting my eyes while she puts the fire off. When I open them again and look at my leg I see that the fire caused pants to torn and my red skin is on display. Her eyes fall on the red space on my thigh and she approaches me, putting the extinguisher down.

"Don't fucking touch me!", I snap, brushing her hand before it can press on my burned skin.

"Woah, look at him!", that Gypsy boy peeks, his hands pressed on the door frame, while his lips are curled in a wide grin.

"You idiot!" I rush to him, dragging my burned leg slowly and with torture, but the woman pushes my hands, just the way I did with her seconds ago, causing me to dart my gaze to her. She is so tiny compared to my tall frame.