Back to normal

Hehe

Everything and everyone was back to normal. I haven't even thought of cutting myself now that Alan is back. He still thinks it's his fault but it's not. I got in a pretty rough fight with my mom, but since then she has apologized. Now we are all normal. Well...some of us. Squints is still a perve.

"Cmon man what took you so long!" Benny the baseball nerd said. "Aw squints was pervin a dish" I honestly don't doubt it. But I was too caught up in my thoughts and next thing I knew, yeah yeah was taking me to my house. "Wait what are you doing!" I was sitting on my bed as yeah yeah dug through my drawers looking for a swimsuit I assumed, since he was asking why I had so many bikinis. "Well because I like them." It wasn't a crime to like them better than one pieces. "Yeah yeah I'll like them too" he mumbled. But I definitely heard him. "Hey! Your turning into squints."  He pretended to be offended by dramatically throwing himself on my bed next to me. Honestly, if someone told me that I'd be genuinely offended. That kid is crazy! "Ok,ok here's your way too revealing swim suit that your only gonna wear because it's my favorite color"  "red? That's your favorite color?" I honestly thought it would be blue or something. "Yes..what? Do you not like red?!"  "Well of course I do. It's pretty."  I mean sure I liked red. Why did it matter so much to him?  "Oh, ok good." Odd.

*at the pool*

"Ok now listen. You cannot take off your clothes in front of the guys. Ok y/n?" I didn't plan on doing that anyhow.  "Ok I know". "Ok good let's go". He's so protective sometimes. Like seriously who does he think I am-  "oh you son of a-" but I was cut off by being thrown down into the water again! And any moron could guess exactly who it was...Alan. "Oh your so on!"  "Oh really? Who's faster?" He did have a point. He was extremely fast. Almost as fast as Benny. And I was more on squints's level. He threw me under once again. But this time he held me under a lot longer than my lungs could handle. So I kicked him as hard as I could so he knew I wasn't joking and I came up out of the water face to face with the almost murderer. "Hey! What the hell was that for?"  "You almost killed me! I don't know how to swim!" "WHAT?!" "Yea. No one ever taught me how."  "Oh. I'm sorry. Well now I know" he said as he kissed my forehead. Then all of a sudden everyone is running out of the pool and when I looked over I saw him...