Im back bruh

Ok oops

*at the party*

I'm currently in yeah yeahs lap. Idk how this happened but now he's kissing my neck. He'll probably leave another hickey there because he likes to make me mad. Selina and Benny are really hittin it off, and Cali and Smalls are getting, well there getting closer I guess. This party is pretty fun, we're just listening to music and eating snacks. It's pretty much over so we are gonna leave soon.

Benny: ok,ok alan that's enough she looks like a dam cheetah.

Alan:oh cmon Benny- oh my gosh I'm sorry y/n

Y/n: yeah it's ok haha

Cali:ok lets go!

Everyone:bye!

*in the pool* (it's just you and Alan;also it's nighttime btw)

Alan:so...

Y/n: ya?

Alan; I don't think Benny likes us dating. He especially hates me kissing you.

Y/n: oh he's just a Karen.

Alan: yeah yeah I guess so..

Y/n: what's wrong?

Alan: you know that fight? Well My dad is super mad so.. I'm going to military school in 2 weeks. That's why I wanted to go on vacation with you guys.

Y/n: bubs.. I don't want you to leave me!

At this point I was crying extremely hard. I couldn't believe my baby was gonna leave me!

Alan: trust me hun I don't wanna leave either but I have to. You know how my dad is.

Y/n: no.. I don't what do you mean?

Alan: nothing! F-forget about it.

Y/n: Alan! Tell me please I need to know.

Alan: well he sometimes... it doesn't matter!

Y/n: omg.. he doesn't beat you does he?!

Alan: yea.. only me. Not my little sister. Just me.

Y/n: I'm so sorry! You know you can always stay with me! My family loves you.

Alan: thanks y/n. I think I'll have to take you up on that offer. Because before school got out the teacher saw a bruise, and they called the cops. If CPS comes by. They'll take me. Or.. my dad will kill me right in front of them.

Y/n: oh no Alan don't say that..

Alan: he wasn't always like this. In fact he used to be my best friend. But then... work started stressing him out and he started drinking that dam beer.

He was crying now. Well, at least trying not to. His jaw was clenched and his eyes were watery. We decided to get out the pool and head back up. He wasn't supposed to come in my room (Bennys rules) but I snuck him in.

Alan: hey thanks for letting me crash in ur room it means a lot. I sure would hate for the guys to see me being a total baby.

Y/n: Alan..just because you cry doesn't mean your a baby. It shows you have feelings and sometimes those feelings build up and break you down.

Alan: yeah yeah your right. I love you.

Y/n: I love you too.

We decided to get some rest. Because we had to go home the next day.

*next day*

When I woke up I was tangled in yeah yeahs arms. He was so cute when he slept. His hair was messy, and his breathing was steady, something that didn't happen often since he was always on high alert. I'm assuming because of his dad.

Alan: well hello there.

Man, he's got the cutest morning voice. And don't get me started on those dam dimples. He's got the best boyish grin I've ever seen. And that's saying something because I hang out with 9 boys every day.

Y/n: hey. The rest are downstairs on the play ground you wanna go?

Alan: really?! Yes!

His face lit up like a little kid. And that's when I realized that the boy of my dreams, was leaving in 2 weeks. But I'm gonna make the most of the time we have left. Plus he's only gonna be gone for two months.

*at the park*

I decided to post that on my story

I decided to post that on my story. He's the best I've ever had. I also wanted to post a picture of him and Benny because they are bestie goals.

I accidentally cut off Bennys face but he was ok w it

I'll update later bye I love you. Make sure to drink water, eat some yummy food. Tell the ppl you love that you love them. Bc why not. Also... IM OUT OF SCHOOL BICHES. I'm officially a mf freshman and I stg if it's nothing like clueless I'm gonna literally off myself. (I'm jk)

^^no I'm not I need a valid excuse lmao