He aint game...or is heee

"Why'd you bring him Benny man"
"Yea he ain't game you saw the way he threw!"
"You already take up all the empty positions since elsweinger moves to Arizona"
"Right and now I get to rotate eight positions instead of seven! I need the practice guys."
"No you don't your the best on team!" And I had to agree he really was!
"Cmon Benny man the kid is a , L-7 Weenieee"
"Yeah Yeah Oscar Meir even! Foot long! Dodger dog! A weenie!" Then yeah yeah did this cute laugh that gets me blushing every time. But I was still mad at him for making fun of the kid.
"Oh and your so good huh?"
"Exactly. And what are you laughing at yeah yeah you run like a duck!"
"Kk but I'm- I'm -"
"Part of the game right?"
"Mmm yeah"
"Then how come he don't get to be?"
"Cause he's a geek man! He can't throw!"
"Man base your you blockheads!"

"Alan McClennan that was rude!"
"Yeah yeah well you taking Benny's side was rude!"
"Well I'm sorry I don't wanna support a bully!"
"IM NOT A BULLY Y/N!!" At that point everyone was looking at us. "I-" he tried to say something else but I stopped him there. "Nope. I'm going home you can build a bridge and get over it McClennan" Then I left.

Yeah Yeahs pov-

Great. I got my first girlfriend and now she hates me! No wonder I stayed single for so long. I hope that stupid baseball hits me in the eye or somethi-
"OUCHHH" I didn't mean that! "Yeah Yeah pay attention! You were supposed to take two!" Oh so now it's my fault! "Yeah yeah well I'm leaving! I hate everyone and everything!!" I wasn't fully capping tho I really do hate most people.

Back to your POV-

Maybe if I go get food I will stop thinking about him. Nah. Wait Is that him?? Why is he crying?! Ok on second thought I'm not even that mad. "Alan McClennan get over here!" He could hear me bc my window was open. "What? Why?! Aren't you having your sad girl hours?"  "No! Come inside!" 

"Listen I'm sorry I yelled at you. And I'm sorry I made fun of that weird kid."
" it's alright. But promise me you'll be better?"
"Yeah yeah I promise."
"Ok good! Now come here"

Y'all kissed ewwweee😂

A/n- I don't really like this but it's fine ig ok bye leave requests on my other book!