Car?!

Well my return to social media really wasn't that harsh. In fact a lot of ppl support me! I think it's time I tell my mom tho.

You: mommy?

Mom;yea..

You: So I made a return to social media!

Mom: well that's great! But we don't live in SF or LA anymore so how is this gonna work?

You: well..we only live 30 minutes away from LA, so I could get my friends to drive me.

Mom: you have friends that can drive?

You: yea. Kenzie and Kayla DeNunez, Tessa Timmons-

Mom:ok,ok. But do they want to drive you?

You: well yea. Kayla is always studying. But Kenzie is fun. And Tessa is usually watching her brothers.

Mom:hmm well that's ok. Me or dad could drive you too.

You:thanks mom! I love you. I'm going to the sandlot!

Mom: ok hun! Love you too, be careful! Don't come back pregnant!

You: ew! Ok mom bye!

Mom; haha bye!

Oh yea I call my step dad "dad" because he's more of a dad than my real one. And my "real" dads girlfriend Devan is making me call her my step mom because, and I quote, "your dad is gonna marry me because I'm gorgeous and I can cook-" but I interrupted her right there because we all know dam well those chicken tenders were burnt asf and she the one that cooked em. But it doesn't matter I only have to see them once a month.

Well I better go to Cali's house to get her and Mikey. I bet yeahs will be there too.

Cali: oh there you are! How'd it go?

Mikey:how'd what go?

Cali :shut up!

You:oh..uh it went good where's Alan?

Cali:oh..he's busy.

Hmmm why'd she say that with a giggle? Is he cheating on me?!

Mikey: and before you ask if he's cheating. No. He's not I know exactly where he's at rn.

You;ok...

*at the sandlot*

He's not here. I'm getting worried. I'm gonna text him.

 I'm gonna text him

Hmmm ok.

Ham:guys! Look at that car!!

Everyone:whoaaa

You:whoever drives that is lucky. That's a v8 engine And super boost. Sheesh.

Everyone;yea...

It was a super nice car! In fact I'd kill to have it but for some reason it was just parked in front of the sandlot.