.

When I woke up this morning I saw a text from Benny.

I mean

I mean...as he should. But the guys should apologize too tbh. I think today I'm gonna film some tiktoks and such. I'm just in the mood to come back to social media. But I think I should ask Addi for her opinion since I already asked Cali on ft last night.

Addi: you def should! Everyone loves you

Addi: you def should! Everyone loves you. And plus me and the girls miss making tiktoks with you.

You: yea..I just used to get a lot of hate.

Addi: yeah.. me too. And I still do. People think I'm a bad kid but I'm not. Benny being older by 5 mins makes him think he has to control me. But in a way it has helped.

You: yeah. I just wish I was close with my parents. And step parents.

Addi: I get it. Wait what's ur parents names. Step and blood.

You: well my real moms name is Blaire. My dads name was Josh. And my step moms name is, Devan. And step dad is Collin.

Addi: oh.. well my moms name is Adriana and my Dads name is Garret.

You: oh I think I saw ur mom on Instagram she's gorgeous!

Addi: oh..hah that's embarrassing but thanks.

You:ofc well I think I better get going.ttyl

Addi: yea me too ttyl bye love u

You: k bye love you too!

Maybe I should get closer. But rn I'm focused on social media.