The day he left me-

TW: mentions self harm.

*the day he leaves*

I never realized how fast two weeks can go by. We played baseball, ate ice cream, and of course we cuddled. But it wasn't the same. I'm scared that Phillips is gonna try something on me now that Alan will be gone.

"Man, I'm sorry I have to leave." The cute tan boy that stood in front of me said. " yea I'm sorry too." 
"Hey don't be so sour, I'll be back in two months. It's no biggie". Lies. Maybe to him it wasn't a big deal. But to me it was everything. "Not a big deal?! Alan your leaving me. And I guess you don't even care!" 
"Me? Not care? Please. I care a lot trust me but I'm just trying to fool myself that I don't."   "Ok I'm sorry". "Yeah yeah it's fine. But I've got to go I love you."   "Ok love you too. See you soon!" I said as he boarded the plane.  He gave me one last sad smile and left me with tears in my eyes. I guess I'll go home, to my empty bed, and empty couch, and empty everything.

*one week later*

"Oh y/nnn". Ugh who could that be?   "Wha- oh philips what do you want?"    "You, sweet thing!"  "Um hell to the no". "Oh cmon. Alan is gone and he doesn't love you anyways. He'll probably find another girl while he's there."  Would he? No. He couldn't.  "Shut up. And never talk to me again". After that incident I went home. I've been staying home a lot. I don't like going out unless I'm going with Alan. And seeing the circumstances I don't go out.

Alan's pov:

"Bro so do you have a girlfriend?" This weird dude with glasses said.  "Uhm yea..". Why does he even care?  "Oh that's too bad. The girls camp is less than a mile away. And we were gonna go see them. But since you have a girlfriend I guess not."   Why would they even wanna see them?  "Ok. I didn't wanna go anyway"  after everyone left I sat on my bed looking at my favorite picture of y/n. I was in it too but that's besides the point. I still remember that day. Squints had just got done chasing her with the water hose. He could never get her because he's the slowest person there ever was. She came running into my arms for safety. It was when I realized she truly trusted me. Even If it was over some silly water. Man, I miss them. It's only been a week and I'm already crying. Well I've actually been crying every day when no ones around. I heard you get beat for showing emotion. Wouldn't be anything new for me though.

(This is the picture)Squints pov:

Squints pov:

"Squints! Help. Help. I don't know what is wrong with me! Oh god please what have I done!"  I heard my name being called. She sounded hurt I have to go  help her!  When I walked in she had blood on her hands and arms. She was shaking like crazy, and crying so hard she couldn't breathe.  "Hey, hey y/n listen to me. Be calm. What happened?"  Man I'm worried. But I have to stay calm.  "I- well I uhm-" 
"It's ok just tell me".  "Icutmyself " my heart sank. I'm assuming it was her first time because she definitely cut way too deep. I would know because me and Alan have both done this before. "Ok,it's ok just stay calm. Come here." I held her in my arms. It was so hard to not cry with her. But she's like my sister and I have to stay strong for her. "I'm gonna call 911, your losing too much blood." And right when she opened her mouth to say something she passed out cold...

Alans pov:

I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" man I hope I didn't sound weak.  "Listen son, your girlfriend is in the hospital. They didn't tell me much but from what I heard, she cut herself pretty bad. Your going home to see her. I'm not sure if you'll come back, so just in case get your things." The man left and as soon as I couldn't  hear his foot steps I broke down on the floor crying. Was it my fault? I'm sure it probably was. I'm the worst person there is. If I wouldn't have gotten in that dam fight this wouldn't have happened.

Regular pov:

I woke up in a purely white room. Am I dead?All I remember is fainting in mikeys arms.  "Alan?" Oh who am I kidding? He's at the school thing. "Yes?" Wait- He's Home? "Can you come here please?"  "Yeah yeah sure" well it sure did sound like him. "I missed you a lot yeahs". "Yeah yeah I missed you too. But..why'd you do this to your pretty body?"  Oh great, he found out. "Well...I got in a pretty rough fight with my parents. Then, Phillips tried to hook up with me. And-". "He did what?! Did he touch you?"  "No. I fought him off."  "That's my girl." He said smiling down at me. "Can we cuddle?"  "Y/n your in a hospital bed". "Yea so? I don't care."

*two weeks later*

"So you don't have to go back?!"  I just got the best news of my life. "Nope!" We were jumping on the bed now. My cuts have healed and I promised Alan and everyone I wouldn't ever do something like that again.

Ok this chapter was...something else. Lmk if you like longer or shorter chapters. Have a good day/night. Love you!🤎🤍