Goodbye

Many thanks for reading and supporting me!!!
Here is the update!!!
Hope you all have a great weekend!!! ❤️

Grace:

It's been more than a year since I saw Alex for the first time. From that day to this, every time he looks at me, my heart flutters. Every day spent with him and away from him has been imprinted in my brain as a beautiful memory. I feel a drop if tear roll down my cheek. I remember how butterflies burst into my stomach every time I thought of spending my life together with Alex. And now, now that we are married, I feel so content. It feels like this was the only thing I dreamed of came true in all chaos of my life. I'm looking at them, in the corner of the church, Alex trying to explain everyone what just happened. Everyone looks so happy. It feels like a dream still. Alex and his gang, they made me feel like I belonged here. The kindness they showed me last one year I can't repay it. In the school, whenever I saw them I never thought they will even make eye contact with girl like me. And here I am after more than a year, they are ready to fight anything and anyone for me.
And that's why I need to.. no I have to take this decision! Decision to leave all this, my love, my friends, only thing left of me behind me, so they can be safe.

After grandmas death I have no doubt, Samantha will think twice before pointing a gun at Neily. I have to leave!!

I was so engrossed in my thoughts I didn't notice Neily came to me.
"Hey! Everything alright?! Why are you crying?" She asked
"Nothing.. it's just happy tears!" I wiped my tears and smiled at her.
"Are you sure? Did he.. did he force you to marry him?" She asked looking at me.
"No! He didn't.. he really wanted to.. so so I said yes." I explained
"Oh my god! You traitor!! I wanted to be your made of honor! You didn't even wait!! But I am happy for you both!!" She said excited and hugged me.
"Neily? Are you going to marry Harry now?" I asked
"Yes! Of course!! Why would I not? I just wanted to teach Alex a lesson!" She explained but realisation hit her.
"Wait! Did Alex blackmail you to marry him?" She asked again.
"Stop overthinking" I told her.
"Ok ok alright! I won't." She said raising her hands in surrender.

We went to Alex's lake house. It was very quiet there just five of us. We finished our lunch and others somehow vanished the moment we were done. So now here I am with Alex alone in his office room. He is going from some files to his phone to his laptop. While I try to entertain myself by staring at one wall to other.  I don't know when I fell asleep but when I opened my eyes Alex was on call talking to someone in some language I didn't understand.
That's when Neily and others walked in, announcing
"All set!!"

"What's all set?" I asked looking at her lazily.
"Nothing.. it's nothing" she dismissed.
"Alright Grace come with me." She pulled me with her and I picked up my bag and left.
She pulled me into a room and into a bathroom .
"Go shower and then I'll help you get ready" she said clapping her hands.
"Get ready? Where are we going?" I asked confused.
"It's your wedding night silly!! I know you guys already did it.. but still it's special night!!" She explained and my face flushed.
"I.. it's okay.. I.. I don't think we need to do that.." I said
"No excuses! Come on. Go and get showered. I am so happy for you guys!!" She said happily.
I showered and got out. Neily started getting me ready. I got lost in my thoughts, remembering the moments I spent with her and the gang. Will they be alright without me? They will be fine, I thought. I mean since I came into their lives I have given them more trouble than anything.

*** Grace's outfit and make up***

"And done!!" Neily shouted and I came out of my thoughts.
I looked at my reflection. I looked good but still I could see the sadness on my face.
"Smile a little Mrs Parker?" She called
Her saying my new name warmed my heart. I was living my dream, but that's all it was a dream. I tried giving her smile and got up.
"Good. Now come with me!" She said and I followed not before picking up my bag.
"What's with the bag?" She asked
"Nothing" I brushed it off.

I followed her and we entered Alex's room. His room was little dark but today it was lightened up with candles and and there were rose petals. It looked so beautiful.
"Now you sit here and I'll send him." Neily said and left.

After few minutes door opened and revealed Alex. He looked as handsome as the first day of our meet. He came in and closed the door. My heart started beating faster as he took steps towards me one by one.
"Grace you don't have to do this.." he started but I put my hand on his mouth to stop him.
"I want to." I replied.
"Very well then.." he replied removing my hand and kissed me.
He kissed me hungrily and picked me up. He put me down on the bed and started kissing me again. He slowly removed my dress and his clothes too. When he came down to kiss again I stopped him.
"Do you want to stop?" He asked looking concerned.
I shook my head and said "let me".
With that he flipped us over and I was on the top.

I looked over to Alex he was snoring peacefully. I waited till he was in deep sleep. Right now the house was silent and everyone was sleeping. I went inside the bathroom and called the person again.
"Hi. I am ready to leave."
"Ok my man will pick you up in 10 minutes. Cover your face and make sure nobody can see you." The lady said.
I said ok and hung up the phone. I changed my clothes into a blue jeans black shirt and a hoodie. I cover my face so only my eyes were visible. I quietly got out of the bathroom. Alex was still sleeping. I tiptoed out if the room and out if the house. Once I was out of the house I ran towards the road. There was car waiting for me. I got in and the car drove away.

As the car drove, the empty streets of my hometown passed by. The streets where I grew up in. The place where I lost my mom, dad and my grandma. The place where I found love and friendship. With all the bittersweet memories I finally said good by to the town. I said good bye to the one who claimed my heart ❤️

THE END

Please vote, share and comment!!!

A/N : sorry readers I could not update regularly. Thank you so much for your patience and support!!!

*** Alex's decorated room at the top