Lake house

Grace:

Today we are leaving for lake house. My grandma gave permission to stay not before saying "use protection". Well I don't know if we will get to that pint since Alex wanting to take 'slow for me'. Don't know where he gets these ideas. I was waiting on my driveway when a car pulled up. I opened the passenger sit door and slide in. I gave a quick kiss to Alex and we drove off. When I leaned in to gave a kiss, Alex groaned saying 'I look beautiful.'. Well no use of this beauty since you don't want to do anything more than kissing me. I rolled my eyes at the thought.
"What are you thinking?" He asked
I mutter 'nothing' and I look outside the window. I don't want to talk to him now. I'm so angry at him.
"Bella, please tell me what's going on?" He asks again putting his hands on my thigh and I feel butterflies. Damn these butterflies, his tiniest touch make me melt down.
"How long before we reach?" I ask changing the topic.
"3 hours" he responds "you should go to sleep. I'll wake you up" he add and I get myself comfortable.

3 hours later

Alex wakes me up by shaking "babe we are here.." I just turned to other side.. "Alright then." He pick me up in bridal style and I snuggle close to him. The door opens and Neily says "welcome love birds" but quiets down Alex probably telling her not to disturb my sleep. I can feel him walking me upstairs, he places me on soft bed. Thr softness off the bed makes me moan and turn to my side. Alex just groans and mutters "can't take a break from the cold showers"and leaves.

After few mins I'm awake and stretching when Alex walks in. The water dripping from his tells me he just out of shower. He is not wearing any shirt,just a jogger which hanging very low giving me perfect view of his abs with v line which runs- "like what you see?" He asks and I look away.
"Babe, this is all your to touch and yours to see." He adds and I clench my thighs together.
"Go put on a shirt." I tell him.
"I don't want too.. now let's go get our lunch. Josh ordered pizza." He says
I groan thinking now I have to control
Myself from drooling over him in front of everyone.
We walk downstairs. Everyone is in leaving room we have our lunch.
"Let's go to the lake" shouts Neily
"Yes" says Josh. Alex just nods. I go to my room when Neily walks in behind me. "Put on the most revealing one." She says. "No. I'm not." I respond quickly. "Do you want some or not from Alex? So you need to look inviting and irresistible." She says wiggling her eyebrows.
"But others will be there too." I try to make excuse.
"Don't worry about them. Alex will make sure you don't reach to the lake" she says winking her eyes.
"Okay" I nod. She leaves and I start looking through my stuff. I find a light pink off shoulder bikini. I kind of liked it when I was buying it.

I get my bag put a towel and some essential in it I got to open the door

I get my bag put a towel and some essential in it I got to open the door. Alex is already at door. He looks at me and he widens his eyes.
"Just kill me already, why don't you" he says Like he is mad but just stares at me shamefully. I don't say anything just look away.
"Go and change. You are not coming like this." He says shaking his head. I just roll my eyes at him. I push him out of the and start walking when he puts his hand around my waist and slams my back to his chest. He lightly kisses on my neck and whispers "babe don't make me put bullets through my friends heads.. go and change.."
so he used his touch on me to get me to do what he wants and it makes me angry so I just push myself away from him and start walking. "Baby" he calls behind me but I don't stop. I just go down, thankfully no ones in the leaving room I go straight to his car and get in the passenger seat. We don't speak anything each other. In 15 minutes we come to the lake. Before I can even come out Alex goes to the guys and shouts. " if anyone looks at her by mistake, I will kill you on the spot. Don't test me." He warns and walk back to me smiling. He tries to put a hand around my waist when I swatted it away. "You don't touch me. You.. you need to do something about your possessiveness." I point at him and walk awa.
"Baby.. stop.. Babe I'm sorry" he follows closely behind me. I hear guys snicker.
I get in the water and stand on other side. He takes out his shirt and fallows behind me. He stands close to me hiding me from everyone and says "okay you guys can join in.." he says and I just roll my eyes.
He puts his hand on my waist and speaks "Babe.." he calls and I look at him. "You look beautiful" she says and look down blushing. He leans in kisses me gently. He puts head on my shoulder and adjust stand there my one hand in his hair and other resting on his chest.
Guys and Neily enjoyed a lot at the lake. Me and Alex, well his hand were busy touching me every chance they get and he was busy kissing me. So I didn't get to anything than entertaining a 5 year old baby like boyfriend.

We are now at the lake house. We came back from lake showered and finished our dinner. Josh thought it would be fun to watch a horror movie. Well it's not, I'm scared of horror movies. Halfway through the movie and I went from other side of the sofa to Alex's lap. Right now I'm sitting on Alex's lap, covered in a blanket. My face is snuggled into his neck, why, every time they show a ghost I get scared. Alex's on hand is on my thigh and other on my waist circling me. I just look at him to see if he is getting scared of movie but found him staring at me. His eyes flicker to my lips and I give in to his kiss. Alex papering kisses to my jaw to my neck and his thumb rubbing circle on the inside of my thighs. His this action make me moan and we freeze realising everyone now looking at us.
"Well I thought we started watching horror movie but didn't know will end watching porn." Josh says. I hide my face back in Alex's neck.
"Josh" Alex warns and everyone goes back to watching movie.
The movie ends in few min and everyone goes back to their rooms after saying good night.