Mine

Alex:
I looked at my girlfriend sleeping form. I fucked her yesterday. Can't believe she thought I didn't want her. I wanted her for so long but didn't want her to think that I'm here only for sex. I... I love her.. God I am a gone. I will never let her go. She looked so beautiful. She moved in her sleep but winced the pain hit her. I knew what it was. She slowly opened her eyes "Good morning." She greeted.
"Good morning love, are you okay?" I asked her.
"Just a little sore still." She responded. And tried to get up but groaned.
"What are you doing?" I asked
"I have to go to my room, freshen up and change. Everyone should be waiting for us downstairs." She replied. I got up and picked her to walk to her room. I cannot let limp though the hallway knowing she is pain. I dropped her at her room. I freshened up and waited outside her room. She opened her door and looked at me confused. "I'm here to take you downstairs.." she looked widening her eyes and said "no you are not I can walk by myself.." she tried to argue but I picked her up and swing he over my shoulder. "Hey.. put me down.." she shouted but I slapped her butt hard and that quiet her down. "Devil.." she mumbled. "The very one you wanted to fuck last night" I replied and I knew she was blushing.

We entered the kitchen and Josh whistled and everyone else just looked at her confused. The went back to their breakfast when I glared at them.
After a few minutes Josh whined "I told you both keep it down while we are here.. you were so noisy.. and who gets up in middle of the night to bang.." he said pointing at Harry and Neily. Me , Bella, Harry and Neily froze.
"Dude .. what are you talking about? We can do it right now.. you know the girls thing." Harry defended and Neily first looked shocked and then embarrassed. But after few seconds it clicked to her and she looked at me and Bella.
"It was you.. Oh my god you guys did it!!!" She said excitedly and my girlfriend she just hid her face in the bowl of cereal trying to avoid the whole conversation.
"Dude congratulations..."  Josh walked you to me and patted my back. Harry and Mason just raised their coffee mugs. My girlfriend she didn't look up, just git up from her place and excused herself. Neily left shortly after her.
"So, pops called. We have to go to south to get some deals done. Harry you stay here with Bella and Neily. I will take Josh and Mason." I informed them. Harry nods at me.
"When do we leave?" Mason asked
"In two days, I will drop Bella home and come to the airport directly. Once we are back we have to go to Italy as well. Pops wants to have a meeting with some Italian businessmen. I have to be there." I told everyone.
"Did you tell Bella?" Asked Harry.
"Not yet. Pops called when she was sleeping this morning." I responded.
We were discussing our plans for next 2 weeks when girls came down. Neily was laughing and Bella was red tomato. I wonder what happened.
Once we saw the girls we stopped talking. I want to tell Bella privately " gonna miss her.
"So we thought Grace is feeling so~" Neily started talking but Grace poked her. Neily cleated her throat and continued talking "I mean she not in mood to go hiking so we should have picnic in our backyard."
Everyone nodded and went upstairs to their room. Me on the other hand like a horny guy who never seen a girl went to my girlfriends room.
"Alex?" She asked confused
"I want to stay with you till the picnic time." She opened the door fully and let me inside closing the door.
"Let's watch a movie" she suggested
I nodded and we both got comfortable on the bed. She was picking up the channels I moved her from her shoulder and started to kiss her neck. "What are you doing?" She asked giggling and started to wiggle. I put both of my hands around her to stop her from moving. "Stop!!" She sai giggling. "I can't." I told her and kept assaulting her neck.
"I'm leaving in two days. I want to hold you, kiss you and fuck you. I will fucking miss you so much." I said finally claiming her lips. Her everything was intoxicating. "What do you mean leaving?!" She asked while pushing me away but I flipped her so
She was lying on her back and was hovering over her. "Business." I responded shortly. I tugged at her dress and slide it over her head removing it. I liked she was not wearing any bra. It gave me display of her fuller round breasts. I groaned. I held her wrists in one hand above her head and started kissing her. I pressed myself to her for her to know how excited I was. She moaned in response. With that I quickly slid my one hand to her panties and ripped them and she shouted "hey."
"I don't like anything in my way." I said. I stop kissing her to let her breath. I pulled my shirt over my head throwing it out of the way. I removed my shorts and boxers throwing it away. I rolled on a condemn and spread her legs. Without any warning I slid into her and she hissed. I took one of her nipple in the mouth flicking my tongue over it. I kneed her other breast. I increased my pace and I could feel the orgasm build into her as she screamed my name. In few more thursts we both came together. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up. I got into the bed and she looked tired. We cuddled each other with our naked bodies and drifted into sleep. We woke up by knock on the door Bella looked startled as she covered herself. "Grace.." Neily called from outside but as we didn't open the door she just barged in.
"Oh my god" Neily shouted as she saw us. Bella his her face in my and I secured my hand to comforter covering her chest as I heard guys and walk in.
"Great!! Now everyone saw us like this." Bella said annoyed
Harry froze and turned around but Josh kept looking at us. "Well well well.. we wondered why Bella's late.. and here is our little Bella playing dirty with our Bad boy.." he said amusingly and I glared at him
"I'm not gonna hear the end of it, am I?" Bella asked her face still hiding from everyone. I just "umhum" in response. Harry and Mason were already out if the room. Neily and Josh continued teasing Bella. "Josh, Neily will be downstairs in few mins" I told them and they nodded smirking.
"We are counting 15 min so don't be late." Neily said closing the door behind her.

A/N: I thought earlier part was tough to write but this one was tougher. I was blushing while writing the last chapter but more awkward while writing this one expect for the bedroom part 😂😂.

Please read, vote and comment.

Thank you!!!