Chapter 1

(TW:attempted rape)

The past~

All I ever wanted was to be a normal child with good parents and a loving household but the universe decided to give me the exact opposite.

My mom was the only good person I had in my life but every time she was out on a business trip my step father always chose to break me bit by bit which obviously made me resent him more and more.

A lot of things happened behind closed doors that lead to many mornings of waking up with bruises on my skin. He never hit my face because he wanted to be careful that nobody questioned me at school. Home wasn't the only place where I was hurt, I was bullied a lot as a kid and only had one friend but as I grew up and changed schools and I wasn't allowed to have a phone so we grew apart and I never wanted a new friend because it all just felt like a waste of time.

I matured really quickly and finally got out of that hell hole I call school, little did I know that my own mother and her husband were going to kick me out of my own home when I got my college acceptance letters. All I wanted to do was come home and get a hug from my mom but instead all I got was a packed bag and a bus ticket.

"It's about time you get out of my house and stopped using up your mom's money. We both have our needs to meet and you obviously can't be one of them" he said to me, my mom just looking at me with no spec of sadness or empathy. "Mom say something... I'm your only child, I'm fucking 18 years old. I still need you". She still said absolutely nothing. I took my bag and ran to the bus station not looking back ounce.

Lots of things were going through my mind but like always I found solutions for myself because I was all on my own. I finally made it to California and I walked to my dream art college. The woman up front told me that my 'parents' only paid for a month and I have time to find work and maybe another place to live because dorms are too expensive for my blood.

I settled in and finally hit the internet and I found places to work but it wouldn't pay for everything I needed. Until something unbelievable hit me... I could always just work at a strip club. I found nearby strip clubs and went to as much strip places as I could go. I wasn't good at the stripping department so instead I decided to apply for handing out alcohol to costumers instead.

It was set. I went for some job interviews and I was told they would send me an email if I got the job. I waited for 2 long days and I finally got an email. I finally got a job at one of the most wealthiest strip clubs around the area! So I can finally study and work.

I started on the next Monday at 9pm and I had to wear a sexy outfit so I can hand out a lot of drinks. I made some friends on my first day and they gave me pointers and borrowed me some outfits after I explained my situations. I can't believe I opened up to making friends.

"You should move out as soon as possible. You can live with me if you like. I have a spare room at home. And it would make rent much cheaper for the both of us", one of the girls said. I learned her name was Amber. "No thank you I don't want to be a burden on you, I don't wanna stress you out and all", I said."Bullshit. You would save more money and you won't stress me out. You need a friend now more then ever", I finally agreed and it was a great living area and when I moved in she made life better then ever.

But we still had work and our boss Agatha Jones to deal with. She also happens to be one of the people who used to bully me and to this day I still think she's a bitch.

The present ~

I'm 20 years old now and I learned and earned a lot. But Agatha is always on my ass about something and it would always be about something dumb and everytime I would try and fight back she always threatened to put my job on the line which obviously made me shut up and stay in my place.

"Olivia freeman come to my office now!", she yelled at me while I was still serving a costumer and trying to get tips. She embarrassed me in front of my costumer. I walked to the bar to drop off the tray and then finally went to her office. "What took you so long?" she asked, "I'm sorry ma'am but I had to go drop off my tray before coming here", I explained. "Whatever", was all she said before closing the door behind me and locking it.

I started to question what was happening when the sent of weed entered my nose and I only found out what was happening when I was pinned to the wall and kissed.

I tried to push her off but nothing was working. Agatha was stronger than me. "Stop what your doing! Please!" I cried, "No! All you are is just a sweet little whore and I know for a fact that you love this. So take it and scream for me baby!". She was trying to undo my bra and during that time I was thinking about what to do. It clicked in my head. I headbutt her and she let me go, I quickly unlocked the door and ran out to where I saw the other girls and told them what happened over sobs.

The cops were called and Agatha got arrested for attempting to rape me. But she got out very quickly because she has good connections in the police force and there wasn't any proof of what happened between us. As if the bruises on my skin wasn't enough. I was mad for obvious reasons but I'm more angry at the fact that she was only there for a week.

I put my guard up more around her because I never want that to happen to me again.

____________

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to follow me for more of this book

Love you guys❤️