"Okay..."

Padmanabh looked at Yashu who is looking at them keeping his spoon away.

"Hey papa," Yashu said getting down from the seat. Padmanabh chuckled looking at his six years old son Yashu who is the firstborn.

"Hi Yashu, did you eat your snacks?"

"Yes."

"Vedant, you want to eat a snack?" Padmanabh asked.

"I already ate with mumma and Atulya."

"Madhavi, you go home."

"But bhaiyya, I have to make dinner," Madhavi said. The workers in the house call Padmanabh as bhaiyya and Vrishali as bhabhi(sister-in-law).

"It's okay, you don't have to make dinner tonight. There is a mango box in the living room, take them home."

"Thank you bhaiyya."

"Come on, your mommy is waiting for us." Padmanabh carried Vedant and held Yashu's hand.

Vrishali kissed Atulya's cheek as the kid laughed.

"Awe, is my baby laughing..." Vrishali smiled kissing his cheek continuously and he let out the baby giggles.

"You are so cute... Just like a cute girl..." Vrishali looked at Atulya as he wore the velvet red frock she designed for her three sons. She is wearing a loose summer frock with her hair tied in a bun.

She turned her head as her husband entered with their kids.

"You are going to click their pictures, I'm done for the day," Vrishali spoke looking at Padmanabh.

"Okay, you rest. I will click their pictures the way you want." Padmanabh observed the set-up Vrishali did for the photoshoot.

"I told you not to do this alone." Padmanabh scolded Vrishali.

"Nah, Jamal bhaiyya and Madhavi helped me."

Atulya got down and ran towards his brothers. He fell on his butt but got up before running again. Vrishali sat on the sofa as Padmanabh spoke with the kids and told them to pose at the camera.

Vrishali shook her head as they listened to their papa attentively but didn't follow. Padmanabh ran and brought Atulya back telling Yashu to hold Atulya.

"Why is he so hyper? Keeps running away?" Padmanabh asked Vrishali and Vrishali chuckled.

"He is the notorious one."

"Fact."

"Twirl in your frocks and smile," Padmanabh said while Atulya clapped his hands not understanding what twirl is.

"Papa, Atulya is not twirling," Vedant said and Vrishali chuckled placing her hand on her baby bump.

"Atulya will be clapping his hands while you two twirl."

"Oh."

"He is definitely mini you," Padmanabh said looking at Vrishali.

*

Padmanabh buckled Atulya's car seat as Vrishali settled in her seat. Yashu helped Vedant.

"Mommy, water..." Vedant yelled.

"Here." Yashu took the water bottle from his mum.

"Thank you, mommy."

"Papa..." Atulya uttered pulling Padmanabh's sleeve. Atulya can't speak the sentences, he says the one words.

"I will carry you once we reach the restaurant Atulya," Padmanabh spoke gently caressing Atulya's chubby cheek. Vrishali chuckled leaning back comfortably.