Ms. Kim (04 Last)

Start from the beginning

We wait for Jisoo's arrival my heart was beating fast in excitement and nervousness "The bride is here" Someone shouted as I stood up quickly fixing myself as the door of the church slowly opened I seen the most beautiful girl in the world wearing a white wedding dress.

 (This is what Jisoo's wedding dress is)

Then she look at me smiling I control my tears from falling down because of happiness "Here's my daughter she's all yours" Her father said to me while I thank him and stood next to Jisoo and hook her arm to my arm.

"You look so beautiful Love" I whisper to her "You look handsome too in that tuxedo" She whisper back and we giggled.

3RD PERSON POV

As they walk to the altar the priest starts to speak as they repeated what the priest was saying.

Then it's time for them to wear the rings, the ring bearer who's Jisoo's nephew went to them holding a tiny pillow with the ring on it Jisoo and Jennie smiled at him.

As the priest starts to speak again "Jennie Kim, Do you take Jisoo as your lawful wife? To have and to hold from this day forward, For better or for worse for richer or for poorer, In sickness and in health until death do you part?" The priest said "I do" Jennie said as she get the ring and put it on Jisoo's ring finger biting her lips preventing her from crying.

"Kim Jisoo, Do you take Jennie as your lawful wife? To have and to hold from this day forward, For better or for worse for richer or for poorer, In sickness and in health until death do you part?" He said "I do" Jisoo said crying because of tears of joy as she get the ring and put it on Jennie's ring finger.

"You may now kiss" The priest said while smiling as the two of them slowly lean in as their lips touch the guest are all clapping their hands.

"You can stop now I'm hungry!" Lisa shouted making the two newlyweds giggled also the guest.

Wedding reception.....

"This is what I want to say to the two of you" Lisa started while she's holding a mic on her hand and look at the two girls "Please don't ever fight again because me and Chaeyeong always cancelled our date to comfort the two of you" The two girls ...

"This is what I want to say to the two of you" Lisa started while she's holding a mic on her hand and look at the two girls "Please don't ever fight again because me and Chaeyeong always cancelled our date to comfort the two of you" The two girls giggled at what Lisa just said "Just kidding" She said.

"Please love and trust each other and don't cheat on each other and don't leave each other that's all what I want to say I may not say this but I love the both of you... you two become a part of my family... you taught me many things... and I want to say thank you for that... LET'S CHEERS FOR THE NEWLYWEDS!" Lisa said as they all cheers and drink their champagne.

Then Jisoo grab the mic and stood up Jennie look at her "I want to announce something" Jisoo said smiling all the guest look at her "I want to announce that Jennie will become a mommy" All the guest were shock about what Jisoo said but clap in a second while Jennie still shock "I am pregnant Love" She said and put down the mic as she hug Jennie

"Oh My God" Jennie said crying and hug Jisoo back "Congrats!" Someone shouted Jennie kissed Jisoo with full of joy "How long are you hiding it from me?" Jennie asked and they sat down "A few weeks" Jisoo answered "You don't know how much you make me happy this day.... marrying me and announced that you are pregnant this is the best day ever" Jennie said happily and kissed Jisoo's lip again.

"I love you Mrs. Kim"

"I love you too Mrs. Kim"

-----------------------------------

Hi everyone! 👋😊

Sorry for the late update everyone, but tomorrow I will update again and also thank you so so much for supporting my one-shot and my other story I can't believe that I reach 40k+ readers. 😢😢

I hope you continue supporting this one-shot and my other story 😊😊 I love you all and have a nice day😊😊.

-----------------------------------