Chapter 58

Chapter 58

Kissing me over and over, he gently led us from the door, to the windows where he shut the blinds, to his sectional where he sat us down. Grasping each other's sides, we just... savored each other. I relished his loving lips and his coarse beard grazing my chin. It was passionate. Lasting. I absolutely got swallowed in him. How could I not? Being with him, feeling him again, was something I day-dreamed about for weeks on end.

Blake's lips spread mine wider, coaxing a moan from the back of my throat. And when his arms surrounded me, our noses started to become needy for air. Feeling him claim me with such longing made my heart tumble. Like I was the most precious thing he's ever desired.

My mind was in a spiraling high from the exhilarating knowledge that this was happening. That this was Blake. How insane was that? Such a beautiful man like him somehow still wanted me! Nipping his bottom lip more deeply, I slid his damp jacket off, allowing my hands access to his more defined torso through his shirt. I traced the frame of his chest, the indents of muscle along his biceps... ugh, he felt so good!

Soon, those slow and savoring seconds were over. Desperation seeped into our lips, making our tongues twine in need. Before I knew it, his fingers hooked the hem of my sweater and slid it off me, discarding it to the floor. Gripping my breast through my black bra, he continued kissing me.

Until my hand caught him off guard and slid over his groin.

Breaking away, he let out a low groan. "Fuck."

Despite the thick fabric of his camo pants, I could feel his cock was already hard. Eyes opening, I took in his lips parted in pleasure as I rubbed him from where we sat. But I wasn't done. I leaned in and kissed his neck hastily, running my free hand over the rest of him. He felt so good, felt so warm, and under my one hand, felt so very hard.

It caused him to mirror me and he snaked a hand between my thighs. His fingers pressed against the crotch of my jeans, igniting a tingle under my skin and... oh fuck, it felt so good, rubbing each other. We were getting so turned on and there was no going back. Cutting off his fast breathing lips with mine, I undid his belt before eagerly burying my hand into boxers, stoking his bare and hard dick.

From there, things picked up. Fast.

We whipped off each other's clothes with haste; there was nothing left but his boxers and my bra. Then, Blake tossed me onto my back and towered over me on the couch. The second his hairy chest hit mine, we were kissing, groping, grinding, and moaning. The cushions under us were sliding out of place as we rubbed our bodies lustfully together. My heart was soaring at the spike in pleasures that filled me, including when his needy lips moved down to my chest.

Roughly tugging down one cup of my bra, he tightened his lips on my breast. Reeling in our dirty desires, body sparking, I gripped the back of his head in encouragement. It felt so fucking good. So wonderful. As his tongue skillfully teased my nipple, our hips continued shifting and locking. Over and over. Soon, the pattern caused the cushions under us to slide to the ground – and us with them.

One second, we were grinding on the couch. The next, my back was against our scattered clothes on the floor. But we didn't stop. It didn't matter that we knocked something over and it banged against the coffee table; didn't matter that it made Sherman squawk from his cage. We didn't stop and his mouth slammed back up to mine as our hips rolled teasingly together.

The need was building in my bones and between my legs, and oh my god, I couldn't get enough. It was too much of a tease. I wanted him, all of him, so urgently! With his body pining mine, I pressed my crotch tighter up against the hardness in his boxers. No doubt Blake was able to feel how soaked I was; it enabled him to grow more dominant and possessive.