And I thought it was sweet that she didn't eat the chocolate because she wanted to share it with me and Lucy. I loved her considerate way.

I really just loved the way she opened her chocolate after dinner today. And I thought it was funny that she didn't give Draven any because she was still mad at him for not allowing her to see me.

Speaking of him again, I had to confront him not to use vulgar language next to the children again. I was baffled when she asked me what coke was at dinner.

And before I could come up with anything, he literally told her that it could be sniffed through the nose and made you happy.

As I looked at him lost for words, the girls asked him if they could try it and he literally said they could when they grew up!

I just wanted to stab him with the spoon in my hands, but luckily for him, I managed to hold back.

After dinner we went to Lucy's room and played with the dollhouse as I had promised a few days ago.

Then, we played hide and seek because I needed a maid's uniform to roam around the mansion unnoticed late in the night, like now.

Lucy showed me the room of the staff and we hid there. As we hid there, I had grabbed an uniform in the dark which I hid under my shirt before Zia, to my surprise, found us and we went back to Lucy's room. It seemed like Zia also has a good orientation in the villa, while she was hanging out with Lucy.

I felt like I was using the kids to get what I wanted, but I had to go to that damn operating room to prepare a welcome gift for that bastard, I mean my husband.

I kissed Zia's head before getting up. I put on the maid's uniform, which consisted of trousers and a white blouse. I was glad that his staff could choose between skirt and trousers.

Then, I took the hairpin I got from Lucy's room before leaving my room. I went in the direction Lucy had described.

I was able to enter this hall easily because it had no security. But I knew I had to be more careful as I went downstairs.

The first floor of his mansion was well guarded. I had passed the hall Lucy described and saw guards guarding the hall that I had to go through to get to the operating room.

"You can do it," I said to myself before walking towards the guards with a smile, my head down in order not to give out my identity.

"Mr. Graham told me to get him aspirin from the operating room because he has a bad headache and no pain medication in his room. I know the code of the room."

Outside I tried to act cool, but inwardly I was nervous, praying that there actually was an operating room with a code and I didn't say anything wrong.

As they nodded their head, I walked through, before letting out a big sigh of relief. It was easier than I expected for some odd reason.

There were many doors, but Lucy had told me it was the first door on the right, in which the men with ouchies were carried in.

Biting my lip, I stood with my back to the door so that the men guarding the hall couldn't see how I'd break the system.

Holding out my hairpin, I did the trick Adrian had shown me. It was usually easier with a screwdriver, but I also broke into such a room once in Raphael's mansion with a similar thing, and if I did it once, I could do it again.

I smiled as the device's small window changed from red to green and the door opened automatically. I walked in slowly before closing the door behind me.

"Easier than I thought," I muttered relaxed before looking around for the stuff I needed.

"If something is too easy, you can bet that it something is off," I heard his voice, startling me, making me shriek.