Huffing angrily, I went to his office, assuming he would probably be in his office. When I got to his office, I knocked on his door.

As he called me in, I opened the door and stormed inside. When he looked up and saw me, he smiled before saying, "Ah, the sleeping beauty, good to see you awake. How are you feeling?"

"Mad." I gritted out.

As I got to his desk, I hit the book on his desk before opening the page to point to the position in which I saw the girls.

He looked at the book and the position with a grin now before sitting back in his chair and looking at me with a wider grin.

"What? Do you want to try it?" he asked me boldly. Snorting, I shook my head. I swear this man's audacity killed me.

"For God's sake I saw my daughter and your daughter in that position!" I hissed at him. "You want to explain to me why they have your book!"

"You know what? When you confront me like that, I have the feeling, that we," he gestured with his finger between us, "are an old couple who have been married for over fifty years."

I looked at him, speechless. "Have you heard me? They had your fucking book of kinky sex positions, you kinky bastard!" I snapped at him because he didn't take me seriously.

"Yeah, you're right, I like some nasty things," he muttered pensively, going through the pages before pointing to a position, "and that kinky position is actually my favorite one, I would suggest you and Raphael definitely give it a try."

I looked at him as my fists clenched into fists. "I would rather—" I began before taking a deep breath. "Listen! I don't know what your problem is, but stop meddling in your relationship!"

"Relationship? Is there really a relationship? Because I only see hatred in you if you talk about him and your relationship with him," he claimed, his eyes watching my every move, as if he was trying to figure something out.

"Our relationship is none of your business! What's your problem?" I asked him confused. I couldn't help but feel like he was picking on me since we got to this mansion.

"What is your problem?" he asked back, getting up from his chair to lean a little over his table to look me in the eyes, "Who hurt you that you are so distant, cold and defensive to everyone?"

"You mean only to you and your perverted ass?" I huffed, crossing my arms.

"To me, my staff, and even to your doctor," he said, looking me in the eye, "is it Raphael? Does he hurt you?"

"Nobody can hurt me," I muttered, turning my head, looking away from him, "to get hurt you have to feel, but I haven't felt anything for a long time."

"And about Zia? Wouldn't you feel hurt if something happened to her?" That question made me look at him straight in the eye. My daughter was my red line, and whoever threatened me with her safety ain't gonna live long.

"Nothing will happen to my daughter, I'll protect her," I said. "And remove your kinky shit from children's reach!"

"Alright, honey, chill," I heard him sigh. "And don't call me that, I'm your nothing!" I gritted out.

"Sorry, for a second I thought we were a couple as you're acting like one," he claimed arrogantly," but I understand you, as every woman wants a man like me."

"If I look at you, I really can see why you're still single ..." I claimed. "Yeah, I still couldn't find the right one yet," he muttered with a shrug.

"Well, lucky her!" I smiled before pointing my finger at him, "Watch your shit! I don't want a nasty book or something like that near the children again.