Part 1

This story starts from the school days of Kathir and Mullai. 

Kathir- son of pandian and laxmi. Has two elder brothers, Moorthy( 5 years elder than him) and Jeeva (2 year elder than him). He is the last in the family so the spoilt kid. He loved his parents. They live in a moderately incomed house. His mother is nurse in a house wife too and father is a employee in a private company. All their education is well taken care of. They were a happy family with no major problems.

Mullai- daughther of parvathy and murugan. Parvathy is house wife and murugan is a doing small level bussiness. Moderately incomed also. Lives a comfortable life. She has one elder sister, Meena(3 years elder than her-rakshita NINI). She is not very close to her but has good affection towards the sister. Mullai's parents gives them whatever they wished for as they were kids who never demanded unneccessary things. They valued money and never forced their parents to spent money of unwanted things. They will only get something if they really need it.

Mullai was in her Form 1(13 years old-secondary school). Sinced she got a excellent results in her UPSR( it is like a final examination before ending primary school which they just actually removed in Malaysia because of COVID but just imagine this happening before COVID), Her father wanted her to go to a better school. The school nearby their houses sounded scary at that point with a lot of problems. So he applied for a Kluster school which only takes in students with straight A's in UPSR. After some struggle, she got the school. The school was about quite far from her so her mother or father used to pick and drop her. She made great friends in the new school. She was charmer so everybody liked her. Her intelligence was considered moderate in the school yet still she was a obedient girl and soft natured girl so everyone loved her.

Kathir was not so much into al this, once finished his UPSR, the school automaticaly sends them a higher secondary school nearby, so he went to that school. It was a normal school. He is a moderate student as well. He had a blast in the school as friends from his primary school followed him there it was great time again he taught. 

At mullai school early morning.

Children will be gathering in their own desired area before the school bell rings for the assembly. Mullai and her friends will normally gather a bench area in the school. She have about 5 to six friend from different classes. Priya, Jacklyne, Roja, Dania, hanuja and lucy. Durga and mullai were classmates. they were all randonly chit chatting in the morning.

D: Hey naame school sernthu naal achu, onume puriya matinguthu...tuition polam la iruken...unggaluku lam yengachum teriyuma?

H: Naa ingge than school pakathule oru tuition ku poren sila subject aprom konja subject vera yedathuku poren. Namme school yelarum angge than povange...seniors koode

J: Naanum hanu pore yeduthuku than poren..

P: Appo naame elarume anggeye join pannidalam jolly ya irukum

mullai was thinking something.

D: Yenna nee onnume sollele mullai? Vare le?

M: Ille yennale mudiyathu, athu intha schoole yenaku avlo thooram paavam engga amma appa dailly ivlo thoram alaiyurange....ippo tuition un ingge poona, romba kastam aidum...athum illema travel le ivlo time waste panna aprom yepdi padikaruthu...romba tired aidum

J: Hey we all will be there, only you wont be there and if you go other tuition also they will have students mostly from one school you wont have friends then. You will be isolated..Ppatthu

D: Aama mullai pesama yengga koodeve va

M: ille la, yepdi paathulam mudiyathu, yenakum kashtam veetlayum kastham...akka vera school tuition lam porange...naanu innum kasta paduthuna yepdi...Romba thooram pa mudiyathu