"Aside from the conference room, we also have a brainstorming room. It has alot of things that stimulates brain, so we can formulate scientific and morally accepted methodologies that will help us to ameliorate the company and provide better service for the people in the republic." Irene said, her chin is up, she was talking like a college professor. Jackson finds it adorable.

"I knew you were working here." Jackson said, they are on their way at the main lobby.

"It was a coincidence that my uncle, our CEO, has lost his planning and design head because of some sort of anomaly. He wants me to replace him. I quickly agreed into it." Jackson added.

"But Irene, I want you to know that even if he didn't asked me to, I was really planning to follow you here even if I need to start at the lowest position on the organizational chart." Jackson said. Irene didn't know what to say, it was kind of dramatic and not related to the tour.

"Right, are you done?" Irene said instead.

Jackson looked at her wide eyed. Maybe Irene didn't get his message. He cleared his throat.

"And that's the parking lot, there, that could be your car." Irene was walking backwards.

"That's the exit for me, I'm going there. Bye Jackson, see you around!" Irene shouted and hurried her way outside. She stumbled and Jackson was thorn at laughing or helping her, but before he can even step his feet, Irene stood up and run for her life.

"You should stop being cute." Jackson mumbled.

Irene was calling Lisa's phone but she wasn't answering. She decided to visit her instead. Maybe Lisa had fell asleep without eating dinner. When Irene noticed that the mansion has no any open lights, she started to worry.

"Lisa?" Irene called her girlfriend's name.

"Lisa?" She shouted once again near the kitchen.

Irene turned on the lights and made her way upstairs to check Lisa's bedroom. It was unlocked but it has no lights. She heard someone sobbing.

"Lisa." She asked, although she was scared, she went infront of the lady who was hugging her knees.

"Baby? Why are you crying?" Irene asked.

Irene held the girl's chin and it was cold. She shivered at the contact. Irene lifted her face, only for her to see a blank face with a single wide bloody mouth on it. Irene screamed in fear.

"Holy cow! In Sesuj name!" Her mouth having typo in panic.

"Na-nah, In Jesus name!" Irene shouted desperately but the lady held her wrist and Irene's screams became ouder.

Until her butt fell from the couch.

Her butt fell from the couch.

She had a nightmare. She was panting when she woke up.

Instead of praying about it, she quickly grab her phone and open her twitter account.

that was so intense #scarynight #girlwithnofacebutbloodymouth #ipray4u #horrordreamcategory

Yeri quickly replied on her tweet, "did you look at your coochie?". Wendy sent a GIF of herself being surprised and Seulgi replied a picture of her tarantula, totally unrelated.

She hadn't noticed that she accidentally fell asleep while waiting for Lisa to arrive. It already nine in the evening but Lisa hadn't left any single text nor missed calls. It was very unusual.