"Leave my coffee out of this, you heathen!"

Start from the beginning

He looked adorable, god

Wait, no, you were getting distracted again.

"Get mad at me later," you snapped at Taehyungs vaguely irritated expression, your patience thinning as you looked at the clock again, "if you're going to come with me, you need to get up now, or else you can't be whining when I leave you behind, alright?"

The two of you stared at each other for a long moment before Taehyung narrowed his eyes at you, head tilting to the side as he shifted, placing a hand behind his head as he continued to lay sprawled languidly on the couch, and you scoffed.

Shrugging you turned away. "Alright then, I guess I'll just go," you said confidently, already beginning to back away from the decidedly infuriating demigod, "you'd be sitting around all day, alone, because I'll be in class, so it's not like you'd enjoy it anyway—"

Taehyung's small, dark scoff behind you should have warned you.

And yet you weren't prepared whatsoever when he snatched your wrist in a quick, smooth motion and yanked, making you yelp when he pulled you onto the couch and wrapped his arms around you, trapping you against his chest as he fell back into a lying position.

To be honest, you wished you could say you were surprised.

Like, at this point, you kind of expected this, because when did Kim Taehyung ever actually listen to you?

Never.

That was when.

"TAEHYUNG!" you yelled indignantly nevertheless as you recovered from your initial shock, straining against his arms as you felt him sigh contentedly and bury his face in your hair, his eyes closing once again, "Oh my god, you idiot, what are you DOING?"

"You can't leave me behind if you can't leave, can you?" Taehyung hummed deeply, voice thick and husky with sleep as he dragged his nose down and mumbled into the shell of your ear, "Now stop moving, baby, it's ridiculous that you have to get up this early every day. You need some sleep."

"I do not," you fired back, face contorting into a scowl at the self-assured tone of Taehyung's voice, "I have my coffee, and that's more than enough now would you LET GO—"

"I am simply doing this for your own wellbeing," Taehyung said coolly, arms tightening around you and pulling you into him even more so one leg of his could lift and drape over yours, effectively trapping you in a human cage, "nothing that tastes as bad as your damned bean drink could possibly be good for you, my love."

You gasped, completely affronted. "You leave my coffee out of this, you heathen! What did it ever do to you?"

You felt Taehyung's lips pull back into a smug little grin as they ghosted the back of your neck.

"You're impossible," you grumbled after a moment, making Taehyung laugh.

"You wouldn't have it any other way."

Sighing, you rolled your eyes and Taehyung took your moment of silence as relent, as time to do as he pleased, not caring at all that he was shirtless and you could frankly just reach back and touch him and FORCE him to come along with you in sword form... which you probably should have done, considering the time...

But you didn't.

Taehyung's soft, blazing warmth permeated through you as he nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck, your flannel overshirt that had half the buttons undone from the top bunching up and revealing even more the tight black t-shirt you'd tucked into your wide-leg, faded jeans. Maybe you shouldn't have even bothered to get ready, considering how you were already melting into Taehyung's embrace, the sleepy little kisses he mouthed over your hair, neck, jaw after every breath making your heart stutter again and again.