I'm On Your Side

S Y N O P S I S

After her mom gets concerned about her when she accidentally includes her suicidal thoughts in her rant, Isha's parents send her to a therapy group where she meets her crush Mason Ferguson. The two are partnered up and forced to bond over their daily tasks and interests, but as time progresses, their friendship turns into a love bond and Isha is forced to think whether Mason and she would be better off as friends or as a couple even though she sees him as a friend. Meanwhile, Mason sees Isha as more than a friend, but his love for her slowly reduces when she friend-zones him and announces that she wants their friendship to end after a series of events happens between him and his mom, which she overhears. The two are left to fend for themselves, but after a near-death experience, Isha reunites with mason through a text. The only problem is the two don't know how to interact with each other because of their status since, while, Mason still has feelings for Isha, Isha still doesn't. Will Isha find feelings for Mason or will she still see him as a friend? And will Mason be understandable to Isha's perspective?

A U T H O R ' S   N O T E

Hi :)

This story has to possibly be the closest to my life (idk if that makes sense). Basically what I mean is that this story relates to my life A LOT since I'll be using scenarios from my life so, with that being said, please be patient and don't be too judgemental (like no hate or any of that shit bc I just want good vibes). Also, yes, I will have spelling errors (I literally just misspelled error and autocorrect corrected it lmao) because 'I am human (lmao that I'm human thing is so cringey; I don't know why I put it there. Actually I do - because I have no other reason except ✨I am human✨).' Y'all, I'm not kidding when I say that when I finish this story, y'all are gonna be over (or whatever they call it). All I'm saying is that this story is gonna be big, like I feel it's gonna be hella relatable (and no💅🏽 I'm not conceited 4 saying that... although conceited reminds me of the word constipated and I was constipated 4 a short period of my lifetime).

― AK 💜

D E D I C A T I O N

To my past self and my current self - it's so crazy to believe that there are different versions of myself. To my fifteen-year-old self, who went through all that shit - momma's here, pumpkin, I got you, and I'm never leaving you. To my thirteen-year-old self for thinking about suicide that day (this day is vague to me, so I need to spend time recollecting this moment, but I remember thinking about it so deeply and then, crying to my dad about it) - I know whatever happened that day took a toll on you and I'm sorry that you started thinking about suicide at such a young age, but thank you for having faith in yourself and not taking your life - I'm so proud of you. To my amazing, positive, and reflective mind - thank you for always, and continuing, to be a companion of mine and striving to think positive for me even when, in some cases, circumstances oppose it. You are the inspiration for my boy, Mason Ferguson, and his constant positive mindset.