I sighed in relief, and I gave her a relaxed smile,

"Thanks" I breathed.

Then my stomach growled causing a embarrassed blush to form over my face,

Liu cackled,

"Don't worry, lunch was just served. That was just great timing, I was going to ask if you are hungry but it seems I already have my answer." She wiped tears from her eyes.

She recomposed herself,

"I can lead you there if you'd like." She offered.

I shook my head,

"No, need. I know my way up onto deck." I laughed at the memory as I remembered the casual conversation I was having when I met Iroh at first, as if nothing was happening.

Liu gave me a strange look but motioned towards a door opening onto the deck.

I nodded waving her adieu.

The hallways were lined with crew members, and I easily weaved between them.

As I was making it outside, I noted the angry grunts and sound of kicks combined with the sound of fire blasts.

Remind me not to get on Zuko's bad side. Oh wait, I already have, hee hee.

I used my hands to skim the wall and made a image in my head. The air was far from dry and I noticed a spray bottle filled with water was sat just before the door.

My heart skipped a beat, Zuko did this?

I'd have to thank him.

My bare feet patted the metal floor and I pushed the door open to be met with a pleasant ocean breeze.

Iroh waved, and Zuko paused in the middle of his fight motioning to pause for a break and wiping his forehead with a towel. I sat down at the table on a soft cushion.

The smell of ocean trout made my stomach growl tenfold. Iroh smiled,

"How was your rest?" He asked as he slid over a plate, and a bowl filled with a spicy, but fragrant cow-pig soup.

I breathed in the scents,

"I slept well. I feel a lot better, Thank you." I bowed.

Iroh waved me off,

"No need, you're part of the family, and family takes care of each other." Iroh stated with a warm smile.

I couldn't help but smile. Especially when, a certain banished prince pressed a kiss to my cheek, I couldn't hold back my adoration.

"Hello, Dear" Zuko greeted, making me blush, "are you enjoying your food? I asked the chef to make the red bean bao just for you" he hummed warmly.

My mouth opened in shock and my eyebrows shot up, and my look of shock turned to a touched smile,

"Thank you, Love I have yet to begin eating, but it smells delicious." I praised, pecking him gently on the lips, "And that's your reward" I stated cheekily.

Zuko blushed, his voice hushed her answered whispering in my ear,

"Then perhaps I should do it more often.." he trailed.

I laughed, smacking him lightly on the shoulder,

"Stop it you!" I scolded him jokingly, causing him to chuckle, and Iroh to clear his throat, reminding us he was here, and had seen everything.

We both blushed and I rapidly pulled away from Zuko with hot fire across our cheeks.

I had to hold myself back from licking my lips.

Zuko cleared his throat,

"Sorry, Uncle. Uh- as I was saying earlier.. what was I saying?" He grumbled.

"You're fire bending training" Iroh reminded, sounding amused.

"Oh, yeah, that." Zuko nodded.

"We'll be learning the forms, my nephew. Stances for the komodo dragon form, and the viper form. Actually, why don't you join in Lyra? It'll help expand your bending abilities, and will make you harder to predict in battle." Iroh offered.

I thought for a moment when I heard a holler behind me and Asura raced towards me. Sending my face into the bowl of rice.

She stopped and finally sat at my side allowing me to pull my face up.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Zuko yelled in rage, causing the animal tamer chasing Asura to freeze in horror, and terror.

"Calm yourself, Prince Zuko" soothed Iroh, placing a hand on his nephew's shoulder.

"But, Uncle-" Zuko protested and I stood up once clear of rice.

"I'm fine, Zuko" I assured him.

Zuko slumped and nodded but not before sending the animal caretakers away.

"There" I nodded, and pressed a kiss to his cheek and sat down, digging into the spicy soup, which was hot but with some rice every few bites it really helped.

Everyone resumed their spot at the table and I gave Asura my fish which she took without a second thought.

The meal ended once everyone had finished eating and Zuko went back to training while Iroh began teaching me Pai sho. He dipped them in water where I turned it to ice, and he put his pieces halfway in the water. It was extremely enjoyable, and we only stopped once Zuko finished training and announced his goodnight.

It was then that I realized how tired I was with a yawn.

"I think I'll do the same, Iroh. Sleep well." I waved walking back to the medical bay.

"Sleep well, see you in the morning." Iroh nodded back.

My head danced with warm images, and my dream was long forgotten...

--------

Soooo I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Stay safe and healthy my Bookworms and have a great day! Until next time my Bookworms I'll see y'all in the next one!
-Rose