"What? Sir-"

"I want him on this trip." Kiyoomi's aura darkened which sent chills into Erin's spine.

"Y-yes sir." Erin quickly moved her feet and went out. It's been a while since she felt that feeling. "How nostalgic..."

But why was he so agitated about it? Is Atsumu really essential on this trip? Erin stroked her chin as she walked on the hallway of the office.

On the past business trips, Kiyoomi always argues with his father and granddad whenever they want him to go on business trips because he wanted to go alone, Sir Dylan and Master Darius wouldn't allow him and that's where Erin comes in.

She's bound to go on business trips with her boss. Kiyoomi seldom calls for her and even finishes the meetings and certain works before the estimated days of the trips. Of course, it's a hassle for her because she needs to work more hours than she used to, to finish the reports before Kiyoomi asks for it.

And Kiyoomi wanting someone on a business trip is something new but what could it be?

-

Atsumu was quite uncomfortable with Erin's brown eyes staring at him. It's been 15 minutes since she sat there and stared at him.

Erin blinked. 'Hmm.. he does look super handsome and his body wasn't bad at all, he's almost as tall as Mr. Sakusa but the energy that radiates around him was somehow special.' She thought.

".... could've been a power couple." Erin unconsciously uttered.

"Pardon?" Atsumu frowned.

"Ah.. it's nothing." Erin chuckled and continued staring. "You know, Mr. Sakusa wants you on this business trip so bad, he even wanted me to find a babysitter for your adorable nephew." She sighed.

Atsumu was surprised. "What? Uh- it's really fine, I just don't like being away from my nephew since my twin brother entrusted him to me."

"Oh- is your brother the one who gave birth to your nephew?" Erin asked.

"Ah.. No, he's the other dad."

"Then he's the alpha." Erin arched her eyebrow.

"Ye-" Atsumu immediately stopped working when he realized what they're talking about.

"Got 'ya." Erin smirked. "You... you're an omega aren't you?" She asked. "There are only two outcomes for twin babies on having secondary genders." She stood up and slowly walked towards his desk. "One, twins may share the same secondary genders, whether it is alpha, omega or beta. Two, the twins are an alpha and omega. In our current time, something like alpha and beta twins or omega and beta twins has not been recorded. So tell me, you're an omega right?"

Atsumu couldn't blink at that moment.

"Don't be so scared, I won't tell anyone." She grinned.

He had no choice but to spill the beans. "Yeah, that's right. I'm an omega. A rare kind of omega."

"Ah! So you're a rare kind of omega with an alpha-like physique." Erin frowned. "And, you're recessive?"

"Well, my uterus is somehow a bit abnormal and it's unlikely to get pregnant with this body." He said.

"Is that so? But shouldn't you at least try?" Erin's eyes sparkled. "But your muscles are really firm for an omega. Omegas are usually lanky like Lin." Erin snorted.

"But Lin Matsumoto has a pretty face, petite body and, he looks like a girl to be exact." Atsumu said.

"Right? To me, he's just above average." Erin stared at Atsumu's face. "I can't help but wonder tho." She pouted.

"What?" Atsumu scratched his temple.

"If I hadn't known you're an omega, I would've jumped into conclusions that you're an alpha, aside from your physique, you look so handsome." Erin smiled at him genuinely.

On the other hand, Kiyoomi who's just about to leave saw the two from the glass wall. The view from his position was quite a scene, they're looking— no, staring at each other lovingly!

'What on Earth?' He thought and rushed through the door. "Did I interrupt something?" He said calmly but deep inside he wants to scold the both of them.

Erin didn't remove her eyes on Atsumu's face while Atsumu just stared at his boss. "Good evening sir."

Kiyoomi intently looked at Erin. "What are you doing? Don't you have something to do?

Erin shook her head. "It's nothing sir, you don't need to concern yourself." She cleared her throat and stretched. "I forgot to print something."

But before she could leave, Erin whispered something that only Atsumu could hear. "Try not to gel your hair tomorrow, alright?"

Kiyoomi frowned even more. "Erin."

"Yes sir, just a minute." Erin answered and went out to get some ink. "Oh- wait, I'll just get something downstairs. Excuse me..." She said and went out.

It's just him and Mr. Kiyoomi but why does he look so annoyed and why is he staring at him like that.

On Kiyoomi's perspective, he was looking at how good looking Atsumu is when his hair was a bit messy. It looks like Erin was the one responsible for that. Just what are they about to do?

"An omega and a beta can't be together." Kiyoomi said and leaned on the door.

Atsumu was puzzled. "Huh?" But then he suddenly realized it. "Ah- you're wrong, I wasn't doing anything with Ms. Erin. She's just giving me a few tips."

Somehow, knowing that made Kiyoomi feel at ease. He cleared his throat. "Also, you need to be with me on the business trip. You're a financial secretary so your presence would be needed."

"But- my nephew. Mr. Shin surely can do the job."

Kiyoomi was distracted with the blonde strands of hair on his forehead, Atsumu looked so good with his hair down. "P-pay no mind. I'll send a nanny for your nephew."

It seems like Mr. Sakusa won't sit still with him. He sighed and gulped.

"I can't let you do that, sir. I'll find one on my own or just call my brother to watch over Akio." Atsumu immediately said.

From what it looks like, Kiyoomi's mood feels like he's relieved of something and unconsciously, his feet brought him to where Atsumu was and stood in front of him.

"Mr. Sakusa?" Atsumu slightly tilted his head.

Kiyoomi knew it, he could only smell Atsumu's pheromones, the sweet and tangy scent coming from Atsumu makes him feel calm. His hand, without thinking, brushed the hair off Atsumu's face, making the other one's eyes widened. Suddenly, the urge to kiss him corrupted his mind.

"Mr. Sakusa?" Atsumu once again called his boss, he seemed frustrated. He stood up to ask whether he's fine or not but then, in a split second, he's now leaning on the wall with both hands pinned. Atsumu gulped, that was way too fast!

He could sense his boss' eyes looking at his lips so he bit it out of nowhere and shyness which flipped the switch on Kiyoomi's side. "Don't make me regret anything." With that said, Kiyoomi brushed his lips on Atsumu's.

Atsumu couldn't respond at all but the feeling of Kiyoomi's soft lips on his feels nostalgic and hot.