¢н - 47 [ END ]

Start from the beginning

"Have you recovered enough to practice?"

Taehyung asked anxiously but Jungkook's eyes turned dark,"I'm well enough to do this now-" with that Jungkook held Taehyung's thin waist, lifting him and settling him on a wooden desk.

Taehyung's hands automatically clasped his firm shoulders, he traced the tip of the gun sensually around Taehyung's face. Taehyung could smell the scent of fresh gunpowder when Jungkook purposely dragged his lower lip down with the gun. Taehyung was being teased and he knew it, so he snatched the gun harshly, keeping it across the desk.

Jungkook was just a couple inches away when Jungkook's hot breath was hitting Taehyung's face, and  in his low raspy voice he said,'' Kiss me".
He demanded. His words had the ability to let anyone give in. Taehyung connected his lips to Jungkook's hot one's, it was soft and gentle opposite to what Jungkook craved for.

So, he nipped on Taehyung's upper lip, occasionally biting the lower,''Mphhh'‘ Taehyung moaned, Jungkook smirked as he swiped his tongue on the lower lip to reduce the sting. Jungkook dominantly held Taehyung's neck this time his mouth air-tight against Taehyung's as he took this chance to deepen the kiss. Taehyung's hands were on Jungkook's shirt desperate to remove them all.

(A/N : It's an all boy party clothing optional ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ)

Taehyung gasped for air breaking the kiss, a string of saliva hanging between the two hot mouths. He lifted Jungkook's shirt revealing a shiny abbed body, Taehyung's finger seductively traced Jungkook's chest to the scar he had along his abdomen," Won't it be dangerous for your wound" Taehyung said but his tone obviously meant the opposite.

Jungkook was stunned, Taehyung's sexy voice made him blank, he slightly pushed Taehyung all the way down on the desk while he climbed on top him.

"Not so dangerous anymore if you consider what I'd do to you right now" 

Jungkook said before he attacked Taehyung's neck slowly opening the buttons.
"so pretty " Jungkook whispered leaving love marks all over Taehyung's milky skin.
"Hmphh,Jungkook" Taehyung groaned as Jungkook contained to suck along his neck. His hips were practically grinding on the boy beneath him, making the older whimper, he connected their lips once again, this time taking his time to devour them.

Taehyung intertwined their fingers as he felt Jungkook's hand growing closer and closer to his waist line, loosening the knot of his sweats.
(A/N : I'M GETTING RIPPED TONIGHT, RIP THAT PUSS- sorry).

" Can I ?! " Jungkook asked softly.

Taehyung stared into Jungkook's captivating eyes and nodded
"I love you, Jungkook".

"I love you too, Taehyung "

With that Jungkook was about to make love when sudden artillery barrages startled them all, sirens blared across the room and Hoseok's voice screeched through the loudspeakers," We've been attacked, suspicious mobility around the front yard"

Jungkook pulled Taehyung up on his feet as they both buttoned up, Jimin was running across the hallway when he noticed both of them, with a slight pause, he said

" Someone just implanted a bomb at the front, Taehyung find out their system and Jungkook get your firearms out" Jimin ran away after commanding.

' Do you think I've got only these frail people?? ' Mr.Kim's words rang in Taehyung's ears like a gong and he immediately realised who these attackers might be.

"If they are Mr.Kim's men….I'm on mass murder" Jungkook said and Taehyung was almost shocked at this telepathy.
They looked at each other from head to toe, both red and panting already. Jungkook softly pecked Taehyung on his lips, turning around to collect his ammunition from the room.

"Guess, we'll forever be stuck between Gun's and Kisses" Taehyung said as he left the room but both having an infinite smile on their face.

Ok...but imagine Jungkook standing there aiming the gun at the attacker and the man goes ," Boi, you can calm your bulge down and then fite me" Hahahahhahahahhahahaha it would end Jungkook there!!💀💀✋

Y'all obviously, a mafia series won't just have a Happy-Go-Lucky ending, would it?!! I'm sorry, really really sorry if you all expected for any other ending.......my SMOL brain had decided this long before the book came into words.😢😢
AnyGay ~

Jungkook : My hands are cold
Taehyung : *grabs them* Better?
Jungkook :
Jungkook : My lips are freezing

Jungkook : My hands are coldTaehyung : *grabs them* Better?Jungkook :Jungkook : My lips are freezing

Taehyung: *grabs Jungkook's lips with hand* I'm sure they'll be better now

(I made this- 😽)
Typical Taekook Behaviour