¢н - 47 [ END ]

Începe de la început

She opened the door and Taehyung, who was biting his nails out of panic, jumped up to her," What did you say to him?" He asked.
His mom pretended to think for a second and said ," Told him that you once fell in a manhole "

"MOM!!!!!!" Taehyung shreiked but his mother laughed off.

"You better come and visit me at least once a month, " She said.

"You're not taking me with you?"

"I don't want you to go back to that dreadful place of your's, anyway where is Jin?"
Taehyung used his head to point towards him, who was busy talking to a staff member.
He saw his mom walk away without any worries.

Taehyung slowly opened the door and saw Jungkook smiling to himself. "What did y'all talk about?" He asked worriedly.

Jungkook shook his head in a 'no' and said,
"Secrets between a mom and a son," Jungkook said smugly.

"Why would she keep a secret between me and her—Wait, WHAT?!!!!" Taehyung realised that Jungkook legit called her, 'mom'.

Jungkook laughed because his mom really said that Taehyung could be slow witted and it proved.

Jungkook held Taehyung's hand pulling him right on top of him," Jungkook you'll hurt yourself" Taehyung said sternly.

"A kiss would cure them all," Jungkook said, staring into the brown orbs. Taehyung leaned in his lips brushing Jungkook's but he grabbed the pillow beside him and pushed it down on Jungkook's face.

"And that's for keeping secrets," Taehyung huffed as he continued to thrash him.

1 week later ~ (1 vote =  justice for the pillow)

It had been a week since the deadening mission and everyone had almost recovered.
Bangtan was already back at their feet working over some paper works.
Bangtan had collectively agreed on sharing a major part of their work with GOT7 and TxT.

"We've completed the deed for which we had entered this business, although we could entirely leave being a mafia and reside as normal citizens but there still are a number of families or groups who shared the same experience like us" Namjoon had said.

"Yeah, so we decided that since we obviously can't work legally we'll take this in our own way, in conclusion we're trying to just prevent people from ending up like us in their early state or worse" Yoongi continued.

It was a better option to just fight for good. After this mission GOT7 got huge offers from the Underground which they gladly accepted while TxT was upgraded to an independent group for business and trades.

Taehyung was now efficient in his work and was officially allowed to enter the Underground.

"I swear just don't leave me with Taehyung ever again, I'll end up having a neurotic disorder...cause he NEVER listens to me!!!" Jinyoung was sick of being stuck with Taehyung who always left him to be a dead meat at the end.

"Where is Jungkook?" Taehyung was screaming his name in the whole house frantically searching for his boyfriend.
"YOU….where is Jungkookie?!!!!!!!" He yelled at Jimin who was on the couch staring off into space. Jimin raised his eyebrow and said,

'' In my pocket, look?!!!! " He said and sassily showed his empty pockets.

Taehyung stuck out his tongue," He's too big to fit in that " but as of Jimin was wanting Taehyung to say the exact words he jumped up back on the couch with a creepy smirk on his face," Ohhoooo so you know he's BiG".

"w-What you perv- Aight, imma go check other rooms" Taehyung said in a gAy panik while Jimin laughed his ass off.

Taehyung opened the last door to see Jungkook with a gun, practicing away shots. He was wearing big ear plugs which made him deaf. Taehyung sighed as he slightly tapped his shoulder, removing the earplugs Jungkook turned around.