✈︎ Chapter Thirty-Five

Jeno couldn't believe what the doctor has said right as he came out to the waiting room with a hesitant look on his face.

"Jeno! Come back!"

He heard one of his friends yell out, he doesn't know who it exactly was but all he knows is he blocked their voices and everything around him.

"I'm sorry... But Jaemin didn't make it..."

Is what kept repeating in his head like an annoying advertisement that keeps popping up which he had watched before. We've all been there.

He then remembered Taeyong's sad voice behind him. "He's officially gone..." While the others started crying.

He then remembered what Jaemin's consequence was.

If he dies. He dies.

He cannot be brought back to life as a human or even an angel.

"Bullshit!" Was his last words of anger before he storms out of the hospital, leaving the others behind him where Renjun was talking to the doctor.

He doesn't really know what he's doing, where he's going or if he's the right state of mind right now– which he's not.

But all he knows is that he sees red.

And that wasn't good for everyone.

✈︎

"WHERE IS HE?" Jeno screams as he suddenly appeared right in front of his father's desk.

Satan flinched as he looked up and furrowed his eyebrows, "who?" He asked, not finding a clue on what has gotten into Jeno.

"Fred. Dad. Where the fuck is he?" Jeno said slowly, his voices getting mixed up which made Satan widen his eyes.

"He's in his chambers where I locked him–"

"No he's not!" Jeno interrupts him with his horns and tail popping up, the tips of them had a small flame while he clenched his fists.

"What? Blaze, please calm down for a minute so I could–"

"How the fuck can I calm down when that asshole just killed my boyfriend!" Jeno said, he literally felt like smoke was coming out of his nose and ears.

Satan froze for a moment before he realized what state Jeno was in.

The blue haired demon boy was in his demon form (obviously from his anger), his voices were just really mixed up and creepy especially when he yells, his pupils are in a dark shade of red– but slowly turning into black orbs.

Jeno was dangerous. That's all Satan can confirm.

"Jeno... Go to your house or your chambers, please." Satan said slowly standing up while leaving hus paperwork on the desk.

He doesn't want to snap Jeno and lock him up by himself, just yet. He hasn't seen the boy like this since he was 5– and that's a whole different story that Satan really doesn't want to recall.