✈︎ Chapter Twenty-One

Jaemin was finishing up getting ready, contemplating if he should wash his dishes now or wash them later when he gets back home since... There'll be more dishes as well anyways.

"Should I? I mean, I'd still have dishes from dinner later."

"But then, what if rats will start licking it and poison me? I swear to God, Renjun, you better not."

"Can I use my power?"

A knock disturbed his thoughts, mumbling if he'd get caught by the archangels or not and will get another power and feathers taken away.

He heads to the door, grabbing his backpack that was poorly sitting on the ground on the way, he checks his pockets and knitted his eyebrows together.

"Shit." He glances around, scanning the living room whilst self checking his pockets and backpack.

"Where the fuck are the keys?!"

"Jaeminnie?" A muffled voice calls out from the other side of the door.

"Hold on, one sec, Jen!" He replies loudly for the other person to hear from outside.

He was frantically running around the living room and kitchen, having his eyes focused to find the damn keys to his house.

"The door is unlock, can I come in? What's taking so long?" Jeno once again calls out from outside, clearly getting worried that his crush or whatever isn't answering the door.

"Uh yeah... Sure." Jaemin gave in, for two reasons!

One, He's whipped.

And two, he needs to find his house keys, and having Jeno to help him find it would be great.

The door opens slightly as Jeno steps in, he's been in Jaemin's house a few times for the past few weeks or so.

It's not that big of a difference from his own home, his just screams 'I'm from hell, bitch.' considering of the red (mostly) and white color theme.

"What are you looking for?" He asked, tilting his head as he watches Jaemin run around like a cheetah.

"My house keys, I lost them." The elder replied, glancing at Jeno, shortly admiring the blue haired boy's pretty face before he snaps out of it.

Jeno pouts and walks over to him, "you didn't lost them, you just misplaced them." He shrugged, and takes a few glances around the room.

He checks the couch and lifts up a few pillows before he spots a glimpse of something shiny, he reaches and takes it out to find–

"Voila." He exclaimed happily, dangling the keys on his fingertips as Jaemin grins.

"Gosh, thank you, sweetheart. You're literally my angel." He added with a wink, successfully making Jeno blush deeply.

"Let's go to school, we'll be late for the third time this week." The blue haired boy murmured, adjusting the backpack strap on his shoulder as Jaemin nodded at him.