✈︎ Chapter Twenty-Eight

Idk what I'm writing.

︎✈︎

"do you think your friends and dad will definitely kill me while I'm still a human?" Jaemin wondered off, staring at Jeno's bedroom wall while his arm was around the boy's body.

Jeno opens his eyes and looks up from resting his head on Jaemin's broad chest. "Why would they?" He whispered, still a bit sleepy.

"Because of... Y'know, what happened and now if they find out that we're fucking, I think I'll be dragged in hell."

"Jaemin, babe, I live in hell."

"And...."

"I can easily go with you."

"To be honest, I thought you'd say something different like–"

"You just want me to say something violent like, like what I do when I'm mad. Specifically last night." Jeno deadpans.

"That's a big assumption, but I can assure you it's a li–"

"You find it sexy because I sound like a fucking brat. You kept rambling about it to me when we fucked, is it really a big turn on for you?" Jeno raised a brow, grinning mischievously.

Jaemin coughed awkwardly and looks away. "Maybe–" and felt his breath hitched when Jeno inches closer to his ear.

"Hmm... Then maybe I should burn them alive, push them in the lava pit, fight my dad, hit Haechan with fireballs, ask Jisung's dad to take his own son's soul."

"Deary me– you know what, let's go get breakfast." Jaemin chuckles out nervously while Jeno only giggles at him.

The blue haired boy hums and kissed his jawline, "let me shower first, you can go ahead, I'll catch up." Pushing himself out of the bed and grabs some fresh new clothes while heading towards his bathroom.

Jaemin rolls his eyes after a while, why'd he just let himself get exposed? Well, it wasn't a secret in the first place. But hearing it from Jeno, it sounded more embarrassing than he thought it was.

Grabbing his phone, he stands up and heads to the door before pausing. Should he do it? But like– they're here. It's gonna be obvious anyway.

Whatever, Jaemin shrugs to himself and snaps his fingers before his dirty night clothes suddenly changed into new ones while he took a sniff of his armpit.

"One of my favorite spells." He grins and finally heads out, walking downstairs to Jeno's kitchen and make them breakfast.

He feels extremely lazy today, snapping his fingers again and looks at the food (not made by him) displayed on the table for them to eat.

It was just the simple scrambled eggs and bacon, to which he, along with majority of these humans around the world, could do by hand.

Listen, after what happened last night, all the arguments and shit going around, then comforting Jeno while the boy was yelling at everyone (except him, Ha– losers.) Before having sex with his boyfriend to ease his mind even more. All of it was tiring.

So thus, he's using his powers for unnecessary times.

"I'm assuming you did not just cook that all by yourself and instead used your powers." Jeno comments first, entering the room while raising a brow at the elder.

His boyfriend chuckled and scratches his nape, "you caught me." He smiles crookedly and quickly adds. "It's not poisoned! I swear!"

Rolling his eyes, Jeno walks into Jaemin's now opened arms, wrapping his own around the raven haired boy's neck while pouting at him.

"I know it's not poisoned, I could smell it. And even if it was, it's hard to poison demons like me." He said and sighs.

"Why didn't you just wait for me? So I could help you cook."

Jaemin pursed his lips, hands gripping onto Jeno's hips and taps his fingers on them in a rhythm.

"I didn't want to bother..."

"Babe, you don't bother me in any way at all. And I know you used your powers to clean yourself up instead of also either waiting for me in the bathroom or join me shower." Jeno jokes a little, but at the same time he was deadass serious.

The raven haired boy only snorts, "you know me too well, it's kinda scary."

"Babe, we could've did a cute couple thing if you waited for me, we could've cooked food together, or if not, we could've just ordered some while we kiss or something." Pouting when he rants.

"You're so cute."

Jeno huffs at him and takes a hold of his chin by his hand, "you better stop with this kind of lazy behavior, or I'm not kissing you, or cuddling you, or even let you touch me anymore until you fix your shit up."

Widening his eyes, a bit baffled, Jaemin looks at Jeno's eyes and realized he was actually being serious. "Baby–"

"Flirt to deflect right now, I dare you Na Jaemin."

"Shit ass baby, I was gonna say 'okay fine, because I really love you and I can't handle a second without you' but then you added that so I wanna say 'okay fine, because I really love you and I can't handle a second without you. Also, you're so sexy right now'."

Sighing, Jeno cups Jaemin's face now and leans in to peck his nose. "What's bothering you, Nana?" He asks sadly. Staring into Jaemin's soul while his eyes were in a light shade of red. Like really light shade. He's sad.

"What are you–"

"Tell me the truth, I'll give you a kiss. Stop keeping things from me," he threatened lightly.

The elder sighs and caresses Jeno's hips before moving his hands onto the boy's small waist, pulling him closer and says. "I'm just a bit... Stressed? I guess, with– what happened. Y'know?"

Jeno hums at him to continue, silently agreeing that he's stressed with their friends and his dad too.

"Basically, everything that you said to them, I full on agree with. And it's just annoying me because it's making you upset and I don't like it when you're upset, so– wait– don't cry!"

Jaemin panics when Jeno's eyes that were staring at him teared up, he lifts a hand up to wipe the boy's teary eyes and cups his face. "Why are you crying, darling?"

"You're just so sweet, and I– gosh, I fucking hate them right now. I love you." Jeno mumbles as soon as he stuffs his face against Jaemin's neck.

The elder softens and smiles, pecking the younger's head, "I love you too."

"I told you we should've waited after breakfast– now look what we just witnessed."

"I know! They talked shit about us."

"Shut the hell up, Haechan, that wasn't what Jeonghan meant."