chapter 1

(Lorenzo up top)

Lorenzo POV

Knock knock

The door to my office sounded, interrupting my work.

"Come in," I command in a monotone voice, hearing the door open i look up to see my best friend and second in command Lucca Eposito. "Yes Lucca," I question professionally but a bit more relaxed.

"Don, we found a French spy by the gates of the mansion he is in the cells right now," as soon as he said that my mood went from bad to worst, the fucking stronzos don't know when to quit.

"cazzo questo è esattamente quello di cui avevo bisogno, sono così incazzato in questo momento, mostriamogli perché nessuno scherza con Lorenzo De Luca," I mumble feeling sadistic, no on will ever lay a hand wrong on my daughter ever.

Walking into the cells I see a male in his mid-tewnties tied to a chair. He is strpped sown to his boxers and has the French branding on his chest. He has a few injuries, a gash to his forehead more than likely where he was hit with the but of a gun, bruises all around his ribs and black eyes my men know not to do too much to my captives I love tearing each and every part of their skin off of their body.

"Wake him up," I command coldly too one of my men standing too the side. Almost immediately he pours a bucket of ice water over the bastards head effectively waking him up gasping for breath.

Looking around the dimmed room he starts pulling on the ropes still in a daze but as soon as his gaze catches mine he starts thrashing around and crying in hopeless begs.

"Please, please dont kill me please " he carries on begging making my sadistic side satisfied, picking up pliers i walk towards him in slow taunting steps.

And with dead eyes and a venomous tone I say, "why are you here and what is your bosses name?"

He shakes his head causing annoyance and anger to stir in me. Pulling out three of his nails i hear his defining screams which are music too my ears and the blood painting my cells in my favourite color. My mind is a lot more relaxed now than before and my sadistic subconscious is pleased with his agonised sounds.

"Now then are you ready to tell me what I want to know?" I ask not caring about his answer as ill be fucking pleased either way.

"No I can't please," he shouts in fear like it would make a difference.

"Fine Luca bring me his wife," at this luca nods and exits the room and our little French spy goes crazy.

"Please not my wife she's innocent please," he shouts at me as if trying to find some sort of way to make me feel guilty or my heart to feel for him. Doesn't he know I am Lorenzo De Luca I don't feel and I don't care if she's innocent or not she's still insurance.

"Ahhh, please whats going on i haven't done anything, wheres claide?" The young women shouts out immense fear laced in her words. They don't do anything to me though. Most people would be against this and wouldn't dare hurt innocent or women but I really couldn't give two fucks and neither could my Mafia. No weakness or they're dead they know that.

"Well dear, your oh so perfect husband here has something I want and he won't give it to me so we have had to bring you into it, now hopefully this will persuade your husband to tell us," I say as I walk closer to her with each word I spoke my tone mocking and degrading just as much as ugs cold and empty.

Seeing how much fear was in the French spys eys now also known as Claide is pleasing and joyful. Seeing him shake, cry and beg thinking it will warm my cold heart but all it really does is feed me and to my sadistic subconscious. I don't let it show though I never do but its always there.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 12, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Mafia Kings Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें