IGNORE

Jungkook P.O.V

Things.. have been.. weirder.. lately. "Tae-" "Not now Jungkook. I'm busy." Day one. "Kim-" "Jungkook, I said I'm busy." Day two. "Our training-" "It can wait Jungkook, I'm busy." One week. It's been one whole week since Taehyung's coming with those stupid excuses. Today he isn't even home. Let me be frank. That fucker is ignoring me..

I looked at myself in the mirror. Don't get me wrong, I'm not an attention seeker but how dare he ignore me. Not even my hyungs has the guts. I looked at the angered version of myself in the mirror as I thought of thousand way of killing that Taehyung.

I sighed at myself. "This is not me." I mumbled as I changed into some clothes. I don't seek for attention, people seek for my attention. I sighed again and I pushed my hair back. I don't know Taehyung, if you are doing it on purpose or are you really busy but no one dares ignore me. Let's see who can last long. I'll make you beg for my attention, you damn fuck-

My thoughts were interrupted with the loud sound of my phone ringing. I hurriedly grabbed it and smiled as I say sunbae-nim's name pop up. I picked it up and got out of my room. "Hello, Jungkook, are you alright." He started the conversation as I blushed at his voice. I just hummed as my heart rate was increasing every second. "That's a relief, I was so worried. From now on I won't even let you touch alcohol."

I giggled as he started to scold me. "I'm sorry sunbae." I said as I twirled around and landed on the sofa. "I'm not joking Jungkook and sorry that I couldn't contact you sooner, I was a title busy." He said as he breath started increasing. I laughed lightly. "It's ok sunbae, even if you would have called, I would have lashed out at you instead."

"Huh.. did something happened." I don't wanted to tell but it slipped out. "Ugh, it's that fucker, Mr. Kim Taehyung. You know he has been ignoring me for all these day. Like seriously what does he even take me for." I started blabbering my heart out.

"What does he think I am. A pathetic loser. Just because I cried in front of him. Once, it was a one time thing and that was because I was confused as hell and you know what happens when I try to use my head like that. And then boom, he is surprisingly busy. For the whole week to be exact. Ignoring me everytime, he isn't even eating properly-"

"Jungkook. Hey Jungkook. You haven't changed at all, have you?" I could hear sunbae laughing his heart out from the other side. "Anyways.." He said as he calmed down a little. "I have to go, let meet again sometime.." With that he cut the call. What's with these people nowadays. I looked at my phone. Why is everyone ignoring me. I sighed. Gather up yourself Jungkook. Let's just go to the cafe.

a/n P.O.V

"Happy." Someone laughed as the phone was snatched away from Seohun. Seohun also laughed in return. "You've turn cold Jiminie.." Jimin scoffed as they could continuously hear the sound of banging door from the other room. "I'm not cold." Jimin scoffed as he played with the gun. "Yoonie taught me how not to give a fuck." Seohun clicked his tongue. "Again him." Jimin looked up at him. "Ya, and be happy he isn't here right now. I'm sure you can't even handle that beast behind the door."

"Taehyung he is all yours~." Jimin sang happily as he exited the room and went up the hallway towards a certain room where a certain person was waiting for him. Jimin jumped all his way along and Taehyung just stared blankly at the door before going into the room.

"Well well. Who do we have here. A whiny bitch, who couldn't do shit himself and told his hyung." Seohun laughed and his laughed echoed throughout the room. Taehyung smirked. "Ah no no. I would have killed you right there in the gym if I could but unfortunately you were lucky. Jungkook was there."

"Ha, so you still pretend to be that goodly good person in front of him, huh." Seohun laughed again. "Aww.. I feel bad for my Jung-" A knife whoosh passed through him. "Mine, Jungkook is mine." Taehyung growled as he continuously began to throw knives towards Seohun which he had a hard time dodging.

"Don't make me laugh more than I am Taehyung. Jungkook will never be yours. He can never love a ruthless person like you." This time Taehyung laughed. "Oh please, if he can like a person like you, it would be even more easy for me. All I have to do is make him want me more than himself." Taehyung laughed until tears were escaping his eyes. "But you know what, my baby is hard to get."

All this time Taehyung was talking to himself and spinning around like a maniac. "And you know Saehun, I just remembered. You talked to him right. Tell me what did he say. Tell me. He must have noticed I was ignoring him, right. Was he worried, angry, tensed. Tell me." Taehyung smirked. "Oh how could you." He laughed again as he looked at the blood on his hands and then the scene in front of him. Saehun was tied down, his mouth was sewn shut and blood rolling down from his face to the floor below.

"Sorry. I was too ruthless, wasn't I. But I'm busy you know. I must go back to him. Or he'll really start taking this as a competition too. Ahh.. my baby is too much. But I like that he is that much.

I NEVER GET BORED BY HIM..

*that's for today. Stay safe*
*bye*

 Stay safe**bye*