HYUNGIE

A/n P.O.V

Jungkook continued giggling as V glared at the bartender. His gripped tightened around Jungkook's waist who did't stop giggling. Taemin raised his brow and then his hands in surrender. Jungkook looked up and saw V towering over him. "Oh Taehyung-ie.. what are you doing here~" He managed to slurred up the words but the giggles were making it messy. "We're going home." V said as he began to pull Jungkook out of there. "But I don't wanna....~" Jungkook whined and then pouted as V made way for them. "You're a meanie..~" Jungkook continued to whine as V dragged him to the driveway.

"Shut up Jungkook." V finally snapped, his eyes red with anger and veins bulging from his forehead. Why would they even bring Jungkook to a place like this. A place where hungry wolves were staring at his Jungkook.. He will kill that bartender. He was snapped back to reality when he felt a little tug on his shirt. "Hyungie...~" Jungkook whispered near Taehyung's ears and had a death grip on his collar.

There was silence in the whole area. Only the deep breath of Taehyung and Jungkook's flirty giggle. "Hyungie~" He said it again as as he leaned his body onto Taehyung's. His hands slowly went from grabbing Taehyung's shirt to his neck. "Hyungie looks hot when he angry..." Jungkook continued giggling as his hands slowly touched Taehyung's face. "So, don't be angry." Jungkook pouted as he rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder, his finger tracing V's lips.

Taehyung sighed. Fuck, it was getting hard to control himself. His hands got even more tight around Jungkook's waist as he prayed the God of self control to give him the power to hold himself back. "Hyungie smells nice too...~" Jungkook continued his mumbling as he snuggled himself onto Taehyung's neck. Jungkook was a giggling mess even when Taehyung pulled him away from himself and continued his walk to the car.

"Jungkook, behave." Taehyung sighed as Jungkook refused to get up from his lap. "Hyungie smells nice..." Jungkook whined as he snuggled more into Taehyung. "Jungkook." He said strictly this time and finally Jungkook detached himself. "Does hyung hates me." This time his voice was small and almost like he was on verge of crying. Taehyung finally smiled. "Now now, why would I hate my baby." He said as he looked at Jungkook intensely who was looking down. "Look up." Taehyung said and Jungkook obeyed as he slowly looked up.

"I would never hate you baby." Taehyung said as he brushed the younger hair. "I'm just mad that you didn't told me you were going to a club. Do you know, what would have happened if I didn't get there in time." Taehyung said as he hooked his finger under the younger jaw, keeping his face in place. Jungkook smirked, his eyes now hooded with wants and needs. "I. Would. Have. Had. Fun." Which each word the smile of Taehyung lips dropped and it was exchanged with a dangerous smirk.

"You're playing it dangerous, baby." Taehyung chuckled as he pulled Jungkook more closer in the cramped car seat. "You should have kept your mouth shut." He continued as he began to leave wet butterfly kisses on the younger neck which caused Jungkook to shiver. "I wanted to hold myself back because you're drunk right now." Then he found a specific spot on Jungkook's neck and began to suck on it, leaving Jungkook breathless.

"Hyungie slow down~" Jungkook was finding it harder to make words as Taehyung started to suck on his collarbone and the older finger played with his clothed buds. "You should have thought about it before getting me riled up, baby..." Taehyung whispered as he pecked the younger lips. One time, two time and then he was devouring the plump feast.

Jungkook held onto the older's shirt for his dear life. The grip on his waist and hair was tight. It felt possessive. It felt awesome. "Hyungie..~" Jungkook moaned as Taehyung left his lips. Jungkook was unconsciously rolling his hips on Taehyung's thigh and Taehyung loved it. He stared at the Jungkook in front of him. Swollen lips caused by him, hickeys made by him, his and his only. Taehyung bit his lips as he helped Jungkook to properly roll his hips. Jungkook looked like a fucking art, personally messed by him..

"Baby~" Taehyung whispered as he rubbed Jungkook's thigh and played with the laces. "Hyungie~" Jungkook replied with a seductive moan as his moves became faster and more confident. "Are you close baby." Taehyung asked as he moved his thigh a little in response, causing Jungkook to gasp loudly. Jungkook desperately nodded his head. But suddenly he collapsed.

The was literal silence for a bit. Taehyung was both frustrated and at ease. Jungkook suddenly fell asleep on his shoulder. He looked at the desperate bunny and then started to laugh silently. "Oh baby~." He chuckled as he moved a little and raised Jungkook's head from his shoulder. "You're too much of a tease." He said as he slowly place him on the passenger seat and buckled him up. He stared the car, ignoring that he was still hard under his jeans and Jungkook was even about to come. "I'll never let you forget this baby..

YOU HAVE ONE MORE PUNISHMENT ADDED ON YOUR LIST.

*that's for today. Stay safe*
*bye*

 Stay safe**bye*