CANDY

BlueOcean401, Happy birthday baby (^_~)..

_______________________

Jungkook P.O.V

I stood in front of the gym room, fixing my choker. I hope his body has normal sex hormones, otherwise this much effort would be a waste. It's now or not Jungkook, give your best. I said to myself as I opened the door and looked looked around the room but there was no sign of Taehyung. Oh don't tell me it was really a waste. "Oh.. There you are. Why so lat-"

I smirked internally as I looked at his face. He looked like his eyes would pop out any second. He was staring at me too deeply, eyes mostly on my thighs and chest. I smiled at him, a cheeky one. "Sorry hyungie, I was getting ready." I said softly as I played with the hem of my sleeve. "Hy-hyung." He repeated, his tone filled with disbelieve. I shrugged as I slowly went towards him. 

"Well, you said that we should respect our senior, isn't it Sir.. So I thought I should obey that." I said while lightly pouting and titling my head. I continued walking towards him until only an inch was left between us and looked up. Why is he so tall, ARGHH.... I could see him visibly gulp. Perverts are perverts. "So, anyway hyung." I smiled as I walked away from him. "What are we doing." 

Taehyung's eyes were following everywhere I went so, I decided to tease him a little more. I pretended to stretch my body, hands over my head and heels up, arcing my back perfectly like my Noona taught me. I never thought this shit would get handy. I heard Taehyung clear his throat so I turned towards him. His eyes looked murderous and his hands were tied in a fist at his side. I hummed and he sighed.

"Lets start simple." He said as he handed me some dumbbell but never looked at me. I smirked. I'm not done until I get you rock hard and begging for me Mister, Taehyung. I thought as I turned around. I was taught, Tit for Tat. "So, Hyung." I said as bended down to make it look like I was doing some warm-up exercise. He hummed and I knew he was looking at me now, more likely my ass-

"How did you get in the mafia." I asked as I did a little squat, making sure my ass stood out more. "Yoongi." He just said one word and went silent. I took a little peek from my shoulders and saw him looking at his phone rather than me. To say I was angry would be an understatement, I was boiling in lava.. 

Kim Taehyung, are you blind. I sighed at myself. Maybe this was really a bad idea, he is a fucking weirdo. Oh, Noona I'm sorry, your disciple couldn't even get a man hard. I cried internally but then decided to actually just do my training. 'This is so uncomfortable.' I thought as I pull my choker. "Fuck me and my stupid mind." I mumbled as I moved my legs a little faster on the paddles of the bike. 

A/n P.O.V

It was getting uncomfortable. Very, very uncomfortable for Taehyung as he tried his best not to look at Jungkook working out. "Oh my god of self-control, I call out to thee, please giveth me strength, so I can successfully avoid him and ease my mind." He mumbled, away from Jungkook so he couldn't hear him. Taehyung knew Jungkook's intention. As much as he loves his cute bunny, he is always up for a challenge. But he was afraid he would lose this one.

Seriously he lost this one. His painfully hard erection was the sign as he continued to stare at his Jungkook, who was currently doing a full split. 'Oh those thighs.' Taehyung slapped himself mentally and again looked away from Jungkook. He needs to get out of here or else he might hurt Jungkook. "Jungkook you do your work. I have something to do-"

Taehyung turned around towards Jungkook but stopped in mid-sentence when he saw him giggling and looking at his phone. Taehyung's eyes twitched as he went towards Jungkook to see what he was smiling at. He went behind Jungkook and looked over his shoulder on the phone. 'Jessi Noona.. Really her.' He thought as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook pulling him close, forgetting that he had a boner. 

Jungkook was startled when he was suddenly pulled onto someone but he calmed down when he looked and saw it was Taehyung. "How do you know Jessi, Jungkook." Taehyung asked but Jungkook didn't hear him. Right now only one thing was playing inside Jungkook's mind. 'I won.' Taehyung erection was pressed on his ass but he couldn't care less. He had won and that's it.

Jungkook smirked as he thought about giving continuation to his plans. "Oh Jessi Noona.." He started, turning around towards Taehyung. "She is my girlfriend." Jungkook blurred out whatever came in his mouth but regretted as soon as it left his mouth. It was more like he regretted how Taehyung looked right now. If eyes could kill ten lives wouldn't be enough for him.

"Hey don't take it wrong. I mean as in a friend. She was my first female friend in the department." He didn't know why he had to explain himself but as the frown on Taehyung's forehead slowly disappeared so did Jungkook's fear. Taehyung sighed in relief but his deadly stare was still there. "Don't talk without thinking. Someone might take it badly." And by this sentence he was talking about himself. He thought he was going to loose one of his best sp-

"Hey Jungkook." His thoughts were interrupted by a loud voice. Both him and Jungkook turned towards the door where the sound came from to see a unfamiliar face. Well for Taehyung it was unfamiliar, Jungkook began to jump with excitment. "Sunbae-nim." He said more like yelled as he ran to hug him. "So how is my dear Jungkook." The man asked and Jungkook just giggled. Both were in their own world, unaware about the death aura coming from something, more like someone. 

TAEHYUNG WAS MAD..

*that's for today. Stay safe*
*bye*

 Stay safe**bye*