05. Small Reunions

Start from the beginning

EXT. ROAD

Guinevere frowned, seeing people in the distance. "What in the world is that?"

She walked towards the crowd of people in blue and stopped near a car.

"Hey, Gwen," Ben greeted.

Guinevere frowned. "Oh, Klaus. What have you done now?"

EXT. FIELD

Klaus' followers murmured.

"Now, steady," Klaus instructed as he was touched. "Hands off! Just let go... Just... form an orderly... Destiny's Children!" Everyone gasped and raised their hands. "Let us all commune with music." They placed their hands near their heads and whistled a single note.

Klaus quickly crawled through the crowd and once he'd passed them, he ran to the car which Ben and Guinevere were standing by.

"In the car," Klaus demanded.

"What? Why?" Ben asked. "Where are we going?"

"Away. Hurry. Quick, quick, quick, quick."

"Away where?" Ben wondered as the three got in the car.

Klaus let out a sigh. "To see an old friend."

"You can't just run out on them."

Klaus turned the engine. "Yeah, watch me."

Guinevere frowned at her brother-in-law. "A hello wouldn't hurt."

"Hi, Gwen."

"Three years, Klaus. And you started a cult?!"

INT. ELLIOTT'S OFFICE

Diego pressed a small hot poker to Guinevere's wound and she let out a gasp and screamed.

"Shh. Don't move," Diego said softly.

"This thing is very finicky," Lila added.

"Go on. Get out of here," Diego ordered. "Let me take care of my wife."

"What happened?" Guinevere asked as Diego continued patching her up with cotton balls and the small hot poker.

"I saved your life."

"Thank you."

"You never need to thank me, darling. Don't move, okay?"

Metal clinked before Guinevere asked, "Where are my clothes? The heck happened to my clothes? Where are the twins?"

"I said don't move." Guinevere started sitting up and he pressed the small poker into her skin as he tried to help, but he held it a moment longer than he meant, causing it to sizzle and she let out a cry of pain before passing out with a moan. "Oh God." He checked her pulse. "There. That's better."

Energy whooshed behind them and Five appeared. The twins ran up and hugged him.

Five frowned. "Why aren't you two asleep?"

"Mommy's hurt," Liam said. "But Daddy saved Mommy."

Layla nodded and grinned. "Daddy always saves Mommy."

Five sighed, relieved. "Oh. She isn't dead."

"Disappointed?" Lila inquired.

"Oh, to see you? Always." He picked up a piece of gauze.

"So much hostility in such a tiny package," Lila commented as Five put the gauze to his neck. "Did you cut yourself shaving? I could teach you to shave like a big boy."